good to share, not worth the arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottiedeafboi

Reaction score
As being a christian, what is the proper way of sharing? How far should we stop continue debating? Its a very good questions to ask. As it is written from Paul in Colossians 2:8 (CEV) says " Don't let anyone fool you by using senseless arguments. These arguments may sound wise, but they are only human teachings (philosophies). They come from the powers of this world and not from Christ." There are many verses teaching us how to becareful not to fall easily. Many christians especially new christians fall easily with false doctrine, even warned about some prophets begging for money which is not from God, even warned of new gospel and twisting and perverting the gospel and dishonor the Lord of teachings and many things and fall on human philosophies. Those of who are a christian is never to late, God still waiting for you and He's pursuing you, bec His Love so great. Many sees the cross seems foolish to them. Many times epistles reminding the christians to stand firm of your faith in Christ Jesus and be alert not to fall into human theories or philosophies and also warned not to believe every preachers. Christian's job is to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and God do the rest on a person you shared. Remember, God knows the heart of each person, and each person's heart is like a soil and its depends on the soil, which is you plant and God work in the person's life and each person will respond to God either yes I do believe or no, I don't believe. God knows who are His and who are not His. He knows who will receive Christ that He gave or who reject Him. There are differences. Important, constant arguments isn't worth it, but true we can giving a point, but constantly wouldn't do.

It would be helpful if the "Christianity" topic wasn't in the "Debate" thread. :)

Reba said:
It would be helpful if the "Christianity" topic wasn't in the "Debate" thread. :)
True and even tho this is also a part of christianity thread, like you, me, momfortwo,heath,throwstones and some others are in here, tho what we share, for sure non believer will cut in, but they are welcome to participate, but throwing trash on us orstuff like that. Just like social. Need the balance how we get a pointer or arguing. Many times, like what you or I said, they thought otherwis, for example, I did said that, but that's not HOW I said. And even you may share with heartfelt, but some think you said it harshly which you really didn't. Face to face and online does make the difference. Its like tty, husband and wife and when you both talk. Then when come home and got upset and said why are a you mad at me? And u puzzle, and ask mad about what? And quote what you said, but really that's misunderstood. You know what I mean. Its not easy. But good thing is we can share, that's what we should think of. Those who are in Christ should think these things something good. Smile

Right, I agree. If, they argue, then, they are arguin' with Jesus Christ -- the One they didn't know who created this world and everythin'. They aren't talkin' to the wall. They are talkin' to Him without realizin' it. Oh, one more thing -- It's interestin' note that Jesus Christ don't call His people " biblethumpers " like other people call them.

True, a lot taking advantage and claiming all are biblethumper. There are SOME are like that. But overall, it is each person choices either accept it or reject it. Many does makes excuses. But no point like some christians making them to believe bec Jesus doesn't. But as for those us believers, we need to admonish one other and minister onw another. Our focus is on Christ alone. Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back