good places in new england for queer deaf?

actaeon

Reaction score
i live in virginia and want to get out. i know everybody will say rochester ny, but i have family in new hampshire and was born in vermont.... any good places in those states? place recommendations in connecticut, upstate ny, massachusetts would be cool too. maine is ok i guess but the current governor is bad for queer people and their election isn't for a couple years.

if you insist on rochester, tell me why it's better than the rest of new england :)

P'town and Noho maybe? I know a lesbian terp from NH/VT but that's about all I can come up with

new york could be nice but these days it's impossible to really live there unless you're filthy rich :/ and tourist economies are really risky. am i being too picky?

i would really rather not live on the west coast because it's so far away from everybody i know and (at this point) i can't afford to travel back and forth. where are the places with a lot of deaf queers (not just cis gays/lesbians)?

what is wrong with DC? I know many young peeps there. :confused: DC is a large number of peeps than rochy if i am not mistaken.

i already live right outside dc. the summer climate in this area is very bad, which is why i want to move north. if there are no other choices i will think about staying here but really would prefer not to.

Back