Good or bad people

E

eternity

How do you feel that you are hanging out with good and bad people?

:wave: Eternity ...

I don't hang out with bad people...only good people with good hearts. :) I am usin' my judgment who I am hangin' out with. FYI, I only chose a very FEW friends that I could trust.

I had bad apple. I thought he was nice and cool guy. But turn out he is very creepy. :ugh: I have to be more careful.

eternity said:

I'd rather trust fewer friends which they are good reason have a family..

Doesn't want part of bad people hang'n around.. What for ? Can be lead into Trouble/Stalking/Stabb'n/and much more....

What yours Eternity?

eternity said:
Me hanging out with good or bad people? What people? I don't hang out much. :( Yeah, I'm a loner with my family.

In the past, I hang out with some good and some bad. :dunno: Tell me what your definition for "bad" and "good" people. My meaning may be different from your meaning, so please let me know. :thumb: Thanks.

i agree Chel on the possible different meanings to "good" or "bad" --

ive hung out with both types of ppl -- im cool with both groups *shrugs*

I am not quite sure if I understand this thread, but however I only hang around with the ' good ' ones that are honest , and have a great heart and I am trying to avoid the ' bad ' crowds... I only have a few friends because I trust them more than I trust the ones who isn't a ' true ' friend of mine....

It's always good to have a few than more!

i dont hang out with bad people.. so i do hang out with who are trust people i do!!! :wiggle:

I always follow my heart and know who's good hearted and honest. Of course, I've had my share of hanging out with people who were dishonest and backstabbing people...once that happened to me directly, I always cut ties with them because they're not worth my time -- nor to waste time with them. They're worthless and evil.

I don't have many friends. That way problems for me are alot less when u have few friends.

i do hang out with both good and bad people..

but mostly i hang with good people those are people who i trust the most. and the bad people i just be careful on my own.. just that i don't follow what they're doing etc.. but still they're my friends because i know inside them are good... but outside of them are bad...

I don't have the patience for anyone who can be considered "bad" in any way. However, if I believe that a person that others perceive to be bad is actually a good person, then yes, I would help them out in any way I possibly could. I'm definitely not one for entertaining drug dealers, rapists, psychopaths or axe murderers though.

We all do things that others may decide is "bad" or even just "naughty..." It doesn't mean they're evil. It very well could be that they have different ideas of what fun is.

However, I prefer for my friends to be honest, kind and as down-to-earth as possible. Most people who are truly evil are none of the above.

I hang out with good people with good hearts, trustworthy, and caring... We avoid hanging out with bad people.

I hate when people backstabbing at me. Or talking bad things about me or us.

Well geez..eternity...kinda strange thread but who wants to hang out with bad people? UNLESS you are one of them druggies/criminals..
I dont trust a lot of people so i dont have very many friends just a few deaf friends, my husband did have a lot of friends but a lot of them turned out to be duds...like one guy who used to be a good friend until he got caught naked outside of his porch, shakin his wookie at a neighborhood lady! my husband was so disgusted with him so he is no longer a friend! I had a good hearing friend (or so i thought!) a long time ago but she fucked me out of lot of things and did things behind my back so i dropped her like a hot potatoe pronto! she even stole my boyfriend...so its hard to trust anybody anymore........

Bowak said:
I don't have many friends. That way problems for me are alot less when u have few friends.
I agree wholeheartly!! less friends the better to avoid problems!

I'd prefer to hang with good down to earth people, a few good friends is good than many friends.

I hang out with both bad and good people no matter what crap they did to me.

Even sometimes I help them fixing their computer, offering advice etc etc. This is probably because I live in an rural N Ireland so it's a island with small deaf community so I have no choice really. The more I hang out with bad group, the more I realised about their background, I just don't blame them...

I realise that, sometimes 'good' guy turned out to be really bad, even badder than 'bad' guy! :-o

I would rather to hang out with 'deafs' than with hearing regardless of their background, except...some monsters! :P

Um, I sometimes feel nothing wrong when I sometimes hangin out w/bad or good peeps 'cause they r the fun peeps thats no difference also, i was turned out 2 be bad girl b4!! bad is being not bad but good is more funn!!! I duno why but it's just my opinion...probably your opinion is different than mine. :)

There's no such thing as good or bad people, methinks - because that's too easy to put people in such boxes. It's all perspective.

For me, there're only two kinds of people - the kind you like and the kind you just :pissed: at .... :lol:

Of course, I would NEED my own space and time off from those people that I :pissed: so I wouldn't subject myself to their company at least for a while. That goes for the ones who are totally out of control with drugs and alcohol or something else. It's NOT a comforable feeling to be in the same room with someone who is just out of control and screams at you about something. There's the bullying... :)

Back