Good news!!!!

Congratulations!! That's awesome!
thumbsup.gif

Thank you very much, Cheri.

NorCal!

Miss Cheri is picking on me! Tell her to stop! :lol: (j/k)

Miss Cheri, leave Byrdie alone or detention hall. Your choice, ma'am. haha.

Badass if i am that dude. They'll scared and run to mommies.

Congrats, NorCal! What page we on? j/k :)

Thanks and please open chapter 1.

YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Thank you, ma'am.

haha funny, dude.

Congratulations!

ie2tdh.gif

thank you, ma'am

Congrats!!!!! :)

thank you, ma'am

NorCal..congrats on getting your job... .good luck and may ya be enlightened by the kids!!! LOL btw be ready for some rioting soon..hahahha kidding.. but congrats!!!

thank you, Sharky and haha, i'll surly prepare for the riot.

Congratulations! What a great Holiday gift and a great way to start 2009! :)

Congrats on your new job, NorCal20! I hope you are happy with your new job. Congrats again! :)

Congratulations and now, be tough and make them lose their weights, gain muscles in unforgiven ways. Pain is weakness, leave the body.

NorCal20, congratulations on your new job. Good start of a new year for you and hope all goes well for you. :thumb:

Congratulations, NorCal!!

You know, If you're being naughty, You gotta send yourself to the principal's office! :P

Congratulation on new job, you are survive during recession time.

Congrats NorCal on a new teaching job. Don't come running n' crying to us if your students picks on ya! :giggle: I am sure you will do well and good luck!

Congrats and welcome to the club!!!!

*Whoo* I am so happy for you... I knew it you got the job as Teacher. I am so proud of you... and look that you got your dreams came out true... Again, Congratulations Superdorky!!

Let me know how things goes with the kids when you starts in Jan.... I would love to hear about it...

Happy New Year-2009!

:):h5::thumb:

Congratulations on your new job, NorCal20! :)

Back