Good NEws

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
HEy i have a GOOD NEWS to post.. I got a letter from my neighbor who owns that pitbull who bitted me last friday and she told me that she thought so hard and decided to pay 100 to get that dog out of impound and give her to the city and put her to sleep for good cuz she thought twice what if the dog escape and hurt people and they can sue her.. so shes afraid cuz she has 6 children of her own so... shes going to pay that money and put her to sleep tomorrow and creamted her.. I told her i'm sorry it just happened that the dog hurted me but i'm ok tho.. getting better everyday recovering up... so She told me that shes VERY SORRY about it and she loves her dog but no choice put her to sleep so shes plannin on that tomorrow so..

thats my updates so far

That Must Of Been Hard For Her. But I Agreed That If It Bit You, What If It Was A Small Child The Damage Could Of Been Much Worse. I Hope You Are Healing Nicely.

Yes I agree with you. GA....It is better be safe than sorry. It will be hard to let her go to be put to sleep.

yea.. pretty quite hard for her but accept move on as long reason safety issues.

glad to know the news .. I feel bad for the owner yes but sake of her own kids, neighbors etc etc. That dog is happened to be a bad seed!

Good I'm very glad to hear that....I would have done the same thing even I know what it feels like to put a pet to sleep, not a good feelings at all but sometimes we just dont have any choices....

Happy to hear that. Sorry that she lost a dog and everything, but it is best for her kids and other people's safety. It is not good for a pitbull to be mean.

I realized it would be hard letting the dog go but it is for everyone's safety so it is for best. Too much trouble as she have kids it would be better that way because what if one day pitbull just up and attacked one of the kids? bad idea.. so like i said its for best. no choice... but felt bad.. :(

I love animals but still pitbull is aggressive breed.. forget it.. sigh..

I realized it would be hard letting the dog go but it is for everyone's safety so it is for best. Too much trouble as she have kids it would be better that way because what if one day pitbull just up and attacked one of the kids? bad idea.. so like i said its for best. no choice... but felt bad.. :(

I love animals but still pitbull is aggressive breed.. forget it.. sigh..

I agree and I think there is one more point .. pitbulls are not wild and aggressive from birth.. some people 'raise' these animals in a cruel way.. so I think we should rather blame 'some people who 'raise' these dogs ' rather than these animals that can never realize which is right.

i hope u are alright better idea for the reason anyway

i will do that for the reason if happens to me

It is never easy to make a decision to put a healthy dog down. I am happy that everything went well for you. You take well care of yourself.

Glad to see you're doing better. Pit Bulls scares the living daylights out of me. I agree with several posts on this thread that it's hard to let your beloved pet go, but for safety sake, it's not worth keeping the Pit Bull. Tell your neighbor to get a Yellow Lab. Happy dog likes happy kids.

:)

That s good new. But its hard for her but safe for sake!

My equine friend who found pit bull puppy on the street so She and her little son even proper trained pit bull puppy till about year old.. She saw and shock that her pit bull restraint her little son

That dog was power her son down and won't let him go! Then Decide put it sleep! Then got chocolate Lab puppy :)

Also I was mad at her that Her dog almost bites my horse s nose! And told her get it out of the barn!

Back