Good News/Bad News.

Volleyball23

Reaction score
Good News:

blake and i got a son on november 22. he got beautiful green eyes and black hair hes only 6 lbs and 7.8 oz his name is bryant. he is very beautiful baby i ever had see. :aw:

Bad News:

i moved to califorina that where my parents lived to staying there for awhile. my husband, Blake and Im not doing good now since because ive been depend on my friends to helping me with my son so i can find a job in Wisconsin but he dont like that idea i told him that i need a job to keeping our kids to be healthy instead of being sick, poor and straving. he just want me to be stay home with kids and his mom. i got fed up and moved to there to calm down with my two kids now. he have to understand my feelings. how can i explain him more to understand and listen to me? he dont like to seeing me to be with friends sometime why dont he accept what i do and need and want? i would like to see some of your advices thank you soo much!

First all, i wanted to say, CONGRAT!!!! Ouch that recently?!? to separate, i'm so sorry to hear that. I understnad, about u and him, well whatever you guys need to discussion and agreement if you guys could. But u need to be stay home since u recently born baby. Give it alike 3 months, after that see what u really wants in ur life. Hope everything go well in ur family..

Congratulations on having another child. The only thing you can do is wait, child needs you first. It's difficult for your husband because there is so many problem in this world that he get worry about babies. He has a reason to be worry about children and he wants you to stay home and care for cute baby.

I have a friend with the similar situation. She forced herself to be patience until their child becomes 4 month olds before she looked for work. Her husband freaked out all the time during the first few months of the child's life. He didn't want her to work while this baby was a newborn cutie pie. Their daughter looks a lot like her dad. Then he later trusts his wife by established a special fund for the caregiver (baby sitter) who takes care of their daughter, and encourage her to look for work closer to home. :eek: Closer? Weird. They would exchange the pager's number in case if either one freaks out. Freak out? Strange. But he has a reason. Now this child is 5 years old and she's still working in the DPSS office. Her husband is working as a technician.

Try to work around with him. Take a break. Later, you two might discuss about what he should know. Questions have to be there: how can both of you afford, etc...everything you discuss. I know discussing can be boring but it's for good. Many married couples discuss what each other should know and do when come to children after recently birth. Good luck. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers and hope everything will become better for both of you and your children.

Congratulations on having a son!...

I'm sorry to hear about the problems that you and your hubby may have...I understand where he's coming from but sometimes he has to understand your feelings about wanted to work and make a good living to support the children and having a better life etc....

You're not alone, there are husbands out there who prefer their wives to stay home with the children and taking care of them full-time...Some wives don't like to be a stay home mom for alot of reasons and I can understand that too...

What you can do is try to discuss this over with your husband again, explain your feelings about wanted to work and hopefully he will respect your wishes and let you do what you want to support the family etc....

I wish you the best and I'll keep you in my prayer.... :hug:

Congrats on the birth of your son.

I am sorry about he separation. It'll be hard for a whlie.
You both need to start COMPROMISE with everything. Like what he can and what he can't have and what you can and what you can't have.

My husband and I went thru and it's finally paid off and we both work and we know what the best for our kids and our financials needs. We compromised everything it.

Volleyball,

You recently had a baby on November 22nd? Congratulations on your newest second member in the family. :hug:

I can understand where your husband point of view, because you just had ur baby it takes at least 3 months before you can work, Most doctors would tell you that. You have to get plenty of rest, not overdoing yourself by working right now. the baby needs you at the early stage. Talk to your husband about after 3 months of staying home that you would want to get a job to support the family too and explain your reason that one income isn't enough to support the whole family if that's what you are worrying about. I can understand where you coming from too that you would want to work in order to support your children, not worrying about being broke. But, I think it's best if you stay home at least until 3 months. Your health is very important too. The baby needs you.

Hope everything will look up for you and the children. Communication is very important in your marriage so try to work it out with your husband.

Congrats on your new baby..

Dont feel bad, you are doing right thing and best you can for you and your kids... I did the same thing..

try to take mask away and stay positive.. :hug: have faith.

Congrate on ur new baby boy it's soo cute name smile

I'm sorry heard abt between you and ur hubby i do uddy how you feel abt it.. it's ur rights tell him how you feel that you wanna JOB and keep children stay health also just try give y'all time till can discuss what going on with ur life what you need very important for ur life smile and wish you good luck!

Congrats to you....

Hopefully One day your husband will condiser his change mind and willing working out w/you if not.. your made decision..

Good Luck..

Of course I do agree w/you as your wish but first of all nursing when is done.. then you can go ahead seeking a full or part time job.. would be great..

I've been Housegirlfriend then married housewife for 14 years.. Time for me, looking for a job.. reason my hubby really need atternative 2nd job but I told him no.. I'll take a job and would be smooth support our family decent living.

As for you.. Good luck hunting job first nursing done..
Take care!

Back