Good Morning!

michlynn34

Reaction score
I thought I just want to stop by say something to you...

Anyone wake? How was your morning?

Umm, I got up at 6 o'clock to take a shower then get ready to take my daughter to the school and went to get some breakfast to eat from Burger King, [Yummy! LOL] then went home and sit on the computer to do the web surf.

How nice... good morning to you too.. Me I just got home from Columbus, Ohio weekend... between there I end up in the Er room Friday early morning and had to stay over night at the hospital Saturday in Columbus. My dad wasn't too thrill that I was in the hospital because, he needs me at work the most but I was suffering in pains so I had no choice to go and get what needed to be done. I went to work Sunday through and helped tear down our site.. and got home around 3 30 am this morning so I am basic tired here :doh:

Oh no! I hope you'll be alright. I did not know you live in Columbus, Ohio.. That's really cool! I used attending to Ohio School for the Deaf, but I was graduated there in '89. So, I live in Kettering near Dayton, Ohio now. Nice to meet ya :)

good morning.. i got home this morning from out of town... i still tired and sleepyhead!! hahaha!!!

Hi tweetybird, You seems a familiar to me that I realized your face in somewhere or we might did chat online before.., but I'm not sure.

Anyone from WA State???

Hi! Robin here.. just moved here from Jacksonville, North Carolina. Just wanted to meet some people from around here. :)

michlynn34 said:
Hi tweetybird, You seems a familiar to me that I realized your face in somewhere or we might did chat online before.., but I'm not sure.
oops!! wrong post... i looked at wrong one.. hahaha!!! anyway, umm if u wanna talk me in PM then we can find out if we know each other or not..

michlynn34 said:
Oh no! I hope you'll be alright. I did not know you live in Columbus, Ohio.. That's really cool! I used attending to Ohio School for the Deaf, but I was graduated there in '89. So, I live in Kettering near Dayton, Ohio now. Nice to meet ya :)

No I am not from Columbus Ohio I go there for work twice a year... I live in Cleveland, Ohio.. nice meeting ya too. :)

LOL Tweetybird, It's alright. I am from Ohio.. I am not sure if you are friend of my old good friend Paul's friend from Texas. Is that correct?

Oh, okay Cheri! I thought you are but not.. :D

Cheri said:
How nice... good morning to you too.. Me I just got home from Columbus, Ohio weekend... between there I end up in the Er room Friday early morning and had to stay over night at the hospital Saturday in Columbus. My dad wasn't too thrill that I was in the hospital because, he needs me at work the most but I was suffering in pains so I had no choice to go and get what needed to be done. I went to work Sunday through and helped tear down our site.. and got home around 3 30 am this morning so I am basic tired here :doh:

You work too hard, kid. You gotta take care of yourself, eh? Hope you're feeling better. ;) Much love to you and your boys - if you have to, you should take a break from running around so much...your father should know that, too... ;)

michlynn34 said:
LOL Tweetybird, It's alright. I am from Ohio.. I am not sure if you are friend of my old good friend Paul's friend from Texas. Is that correct?

Oh, okay Cheri! I thought you are but not.. :D
umm paul??? not sure.. is he in here alldeaf???

michlynn34 said:

Heyy i think you might know who is Kim Cowell andher hubby Tom?? i forget his last name and how abt Franko and Martin and Lisa Dye and Brian Pope and Mike B and blah blah if you know them or not? bec i know them since i grew up with them so holler me back

Good Morning, glad to hear you are from Ohio too!!!.... :applause:

Yeah, its afternoon...only six more days to find out how I did on my dratted Applied Accounting test!!!

Been at work since 7 am, been awake since 5 am, already had apx 3 cups coffee...now starting on my 2nd bottle of water...oops...gotta go to the bathroom.

Back