Good Guys .VS. Mr. Right??

Missus_Philos0phyK

Reaction score
I know its kinda tough questions to pondered on. but no pressure; its just a opinion on the difference in between.

but is there really such a thing as it seems?
:dunno:

Gentlemen: Do you ever usually considered yourselves to be of these option because it was based on your experences in love & break-ups.

but if you would have done something bad or worse for your dear significant ones, does that make you a bigger person from the past to be that Good guy or Mr. Right?

Ladies: which one would you prefer?

also, what's the difference in between "Good Guys vs Mr. Right"?

The Five Types of Mr. Rights

[ From Teen Advice Love Lady, Tina Kells ]

Which of these five guys are you dating?
Just where does your guy fit in?

A Special Feature from Teen Advice Love Lady,
Tina Kells -

Mr. Right for Nobody ? Mr. Right for Somebody Else ? Mr. Right Someday ? Mr. Right Now ? Mr. Right ? Just which right guy are you seeing right now? Read our descriptions of the five different types of Mr. Rights to figure out your guy and know what to do about him.

Mr. Right for Nobody
In every girl's life there is that one guy who really messes you up. He fills you with so much passion you think you may explode. You can't get him off of your mind. You want to see him all the time. You want to be with him all the time. You want to know where he is at all times...

Mr. Right for Somebody Else
This is the guy who is perfect on paper but just doesn't float your boat. He could be an ex, a good friend, a mere acquaintance or a fizzled first date, but however you know him, you know without doubt that he's not right for you. Yet, there is a real possibility that he could be right for one of your friends...

Mr. Right Now
He fits perfectly in to your life right now but whether or not he'll work in the future is up in the air. This is the guy who is a great steady Saturday night date, who never really asks much of you and yet is always there for you and whom you're pretty sure you'll break up with...

Mr. Right Someday
It is a cruel fact of life that timing counts. You could meet your Mr. Right three days before you leave for a year in the Peace Corps in which case it's just not going to happen. Or it could be him who is leaving for an indefinite amount of time, in which case again, it is not going to happen...

Mr. Right
He makes you swoon. He makes you laugh. He makes you feel safe and cared for. He is always, without exception, good to you... even when he is mad at you. And most importantly, you trust him 100% because he truly deserves it. This is Mr. Right.......

More on Mr. Right: Is He Mr. Wrong?
More on Mr. Right: Is He Mr. Wrong? Related Articles, Read on

Last edited:
I know its kinda tough questions to pondered on. but no pressure; its just a opinion on the difference in between.

but is there really such a thing as it seems?
:dunno:

Gentlemen: Do you ever usually considered yourselves to be of these option because it was based on your experences in love & break-ups.

but if you would have done something bad or worse for your dear significant ones, does that make you a bigger person from the past to be that Good guy or Mr. Right?

Ladies: which one would you prefer?

also, what's the difference in between "Good Guys vs Mr. Right"?

my take on it - mr right? good guy? it's only good in the fantasy or hollywood movies. but for argument's sake, no it was never based on my experience in love or breakups. i secretly like to think that i'm a good man because of my attitude and manners toward people, not just women but in the general.

to be a self-proclaimed good man can severely damage my reputation in the real world -- given that the concepts of "good man" or "nice guy" is very unpopular these days.

Back