Good for a laugh.

Secretblend

Reaction score
Here is news that I just read. I had to laugh and think that he has no idea of how USA really is!

Bloomberg.com: U.S.

What do you guys think of his opinion?

I doubt that. But I have seen on the news, opinion that this will be worst that the depression of the 1930's.

He's damn right. :lol:
You posted it here, because you're scared, and seek people's opinions about him.

That won't happen the nutty professor don't know what he is talking about :roll:

Obviously, this guy is not aware of the 1930's Depression Era, a period far worse than today and the nation is still united AND larger since the acquisition of new states and Pacific Atolls. But in a sense, he is right on the fact that the economy will not grow unless we have some massive spending stimulation in the economy. Production of weapons during WWII pretty much turned the economy around at that time. Hmmm... :hmm: do I see a parallel here with Nazi Germany and Russia/China to give us a badly needed boost here? :lol:

Breakup? No way - very unlikely!

But we need to realize that our country could be no longer as a superpower only if our economy couldn't recover much, after several years from now. This is just what I'm quite considered about... so should we all do. It's something that we couldn't deny it, but hope that Obama team and Americans do something to recover our economy big time.

At least our federal reserve $$ saves our country another chance to recover for now and ahead and pray that it will work out okay.

By the way USA also owes China some $500B!

You never know. If things are right, A lot of people are talking about separating Texas from the US. This is also a discussion taken place on a political level.

I don't need read their BS. :roll:

Look at India, Afghan and Pakistan, they are so poor but they don't make any breakup.

I doubt the USA will break up. The American citizens will not allow it.

That is why america is stric to power? I understand make sure really concern about to difficult to explain to you if you think so strict to america is legal...

Back