Good fire alarms with lights?

no worries. what is brand name and model number of your smoke detector?

smoke-alarm-bar.jpg

so, how can I see alarm flashing while in bedroom as device is in hall?

I have the regular smoke detectors in the hallway and other open areas. The strobe lights are in the bedroom. That way I would wake up at night ...

Today, in my apartment, they installed two fire alarms for us. How lucky
for us, I hope they won't cost me to install them because Minnesota
Law requires to have Carbon Monoxide Detector in your sleeping room, but it
doesn't have strobe lights for me, haha. What a waste money for my apartment because I am Deaf. They know I am deaf in the apartment, but they secretly
bribing a non-deaf fire alarm, because deaf products are crooky expensive. I glad Minnesota don't have law for require deaf products
for the Deaf and Hard-of-hearing, just use them one.

Google it for Minnesota statutes 299F.50 that did forget about
Deaf people to require to have deaf products for the safety.

We have that but our is hard wired. It is worth it when you own the house. We always can take them out if we sell this house and install regular smoke alarm.

We paid pretty a lot for it...we needed few more but we do one at a time. We are upstairs at the most of the time.

The one I have is not a hard wired. But to plug it in the outlet and read to use in case of the fire.

Here it is

GENTEX Smoke Alarm w/AC Power Cord - HearMore.com

I have 2 of them.

Some Good Options I Found for you

I am moving to another apartment soon and would like to get fire alarms with lights. The best I could find was this:

Westside Wholesale, Inc. - First Alert Smoke Alarm for Hearing Impaired

Please don't buy all of them so I can get some. ;)

Are there any places with better deals? I emailed the person living there about the number and location of fire alarms. The $57 one on that site is just the light that is for connecting to a separate alarm.

Are they all hardwired to the house circuits?

Hi, I wanted to share a few options I have come across in my searches.

Here's a list of a whole bunch of good smoke and carbon monoxide detectors / alarms with strobe. I believe some may require a cheap alarm device to trigger it, but it would depend on your setup. You can always use their Live Chat to get more answers from them personally.

Here's that link: Click Here

FIRE would be a good light... That would get your attention!

Just jokin' folks :0

Back