Golfer...

nozobo

Reaction score
It was a sunny Saturday morning, just perfect for golf, and Murray was beginning his pre-swing routine, visualizing his upcoming shot, when a voice came over the clubhouse loudspeaker.
"Would the gentleman on the Ladies tee back up to the men's tee, please!"

Murray was still deep in his routine, seemingly impervious to the interruption.
Again the announcement - "Would the MAN on the WOMEN'S tee kindly back up to the men's tee!"

That was too much for Murray. He broke his stance, lowered his club back to the ground and raised his voice.
"Would the announcer in the clubhouse kindly be quiet and let me play my second shot?" :rofl: :laugh2:

Hi y'll... I just want to bring back some threads alive for y'll to read and it's funny... this one's about Golfer...

pimpdaddyposse said:
It was a sunny Saturday morning, just perfect for golf, and Murray was beginning his pre-swing routine, visualizing his upcoming shot, when a voice came over the clubhouse loudspeaker.
"Would the gentleman on the Ladies tee back up to the men's tee, please!"

Murray was still deep in his routine, seemingly impervious to the interruption.
Again the announcement - "Would the MAN on the WOMEN'S tee kindly back up to the men's tee!"

That was too much for Murray. He broke his stance, lowered his club back to the ground and raised his voice.
"Would the announcer in the clubhouse kindly be quiet and let me play my second shot?" :rofl: :laugh2:
:lol: I like this one and also good thing you bought this up since I haven't readed about or either heard about it. :D

Back