Gold diggers

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
what do you think of gold diggers?? few of my friends are gold diggers, only after men with money. I swear the guys toss them money and gold and whatever they want and they dont have to do anything, its amazing and when the girls are tired of them like in a few months they dump them. they dont understand love. anyways, I personally believe that guys are gold diggers also.

I definitely am not a gold digger which is ironic since people think I am cuz I shop so much, I use MY money not rely on a MAN to get for me!!! I date poor boys lol.......which shock most of my friends and think that the boy is not "good enough for me" it is not the pocket I am looking for but for what is in the heart

I'm not really a gold digger. I do like gold but the only gold thing I would really have would be a ring. Other than that, I prefer the cash!

I am a heart digger - would rather have someone s heart than his wallet :)

Always cherish his heart as if it is a fragile egg.

I am not a gold digger but does wallet digger count??? :lol: :rofl:

No, I'm not a gold digger and neither are my friends or my boyfriend either, we know love's more important than money. :) I'd never ask my boy to buy me anything I can get myself easily enough.

Ziusudra

Although it'd be nice to be comfortable with no financial worries, but I believe in love first...money doesn't buy love, period. Since hubby and I aren't the richest people in the world, it would make things heaps easier if we won the lottery, heh! :ily:

Goldie

If i had moola on me, and this guy is only coming onto me becuase of the money.. bye bye!! Money does not buy you happiness for eternity.. yes for a short time but not forever..
Love is what would last...

Hmm... I am think about cut my left hand and replace to gold robot-hand. Will girl dig my gold hand? :mrgreen:

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
If i had moola on me, and this guy is only coming onto me becuase of the money.. bye bye!! Money does not buy you happiness for eternity.. yes for a short time but not forever..
Love is what would last...

:werd: i agree BIF!

If you happen to fall in love with a rich man and vice versa.. then you're very very lucky..

If you fall in love with a person claims that she/he is POOR. Later, poor person admit to you that he or she happen to be rich person. will u forgive her or him???

For me, I forgive her, cuz she want know how I feel about love than money. Make her feel secure with my heart than her money.

Money troubles is usually a common cause of relationship problems. However, since money is nothing more than a tool, having money won't solve everything, but it sure makes a lot of things more practical. :)

In fact, problems about money usually comes from having the power to decide on what to do, and most people don't have the same attitude towards money, nor do they have the same spending habits. Money arguments usually follow this pattern:
Partner #1 wants to organize and spend $$$ their way.
Partner #2 thinks Partner #1 is an idiot and proposes their way is better.
:laugh2:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Lasza
If you fall in love with a person claims that she/he is POOR. Later, poor person admit to you that he or she happen to be rich person. will u forgive her or him???

For me, I forgive her, cuz she want know how I feel about love than money. Make her feel secure with my heart than her money.

it is like that show where the bachelor pretends to be rich but he was really poor lol

Don't need the gold, don't need the money, I prefer the heart
because without that there is nothing but emptiness.

Most guys do not realize or understand a woman wants the finanical security because a woman is going to have a baby with you when you get married. Remember a baby is going to grow up with you and your wife for about 18 to 20 years so in some ways that is a big deal.

Tthink about what if your wife comes home real nervous and worried, of course she would be happy to find out that the doctor saw 4 sets of babies in her womb at the same time. You planned finanically for only one baby but now you got 4 on your hands to deal with and pay to feed 4 mouths for 18 to 20 years ? Think how a woman would feel about the money situation and you have to figure out how to make money. People who donate and give things would really help alots but when the people are gone and donations dry up then it is just you and your wife with 4 kids on your own? That is where God comes in with faith to provide for everything so having a good job and choosing a job for when you go to college is a wise investment on your part.

I know money should not be an issue but when it comes to having kids , I mean food, school clothes, shoes, liftweighting equipment for your son to get big and stronger for football or several ballet instructional classes for your daughter.

I mean it does add up really quickly, man but that money should be spent wisely with kid's investment and their life skills for in the future.

I am not talking about the women who go after the super rich guys. I am talking about a comfortable level of finanical security because a woman should not have to worry about money and then she will be much better able to focus on her children while the husband comes home with the money and make sure there is food on the table so his wife can cook food and the kids will be happy and full.

Money does help some but love is much better than any aumont of money I mean, money can only take you that so far but having love in your life is much better than anything in the world.

I've always preferred world of romance and senses... I'm addicted to romance.. :Oops:

Back