Going to Texas

I mean Mecooncat. GRRR Alex's site
4 different towns: Jefferson, Garland, Euless and Hurst. It's my 2 Uncles and 2 Sisters. Oh, I forgot, my husband's nephew lives there, but can't remember what town. :)

welcome to my homestate.

good weather, yes? I think there are lot of rainy lately. I live in Dallas area.

We had great time down in Texas visiting my family. We were planning on going to Galvestion Island but bad time cause of idiot weather it was rainy on that day so we cancelled it and we went up to Austin and visited few others. We had so much fun.. We also went to visit old churches in few small towns and while we were driving and we view very very beautiful places (farmers with animals and all that).

Welcome back--glad that you had a grand time down in Texas! Too bad you weren't able to visit some of the places 'cuz of the weather, but altogether, it looks like you had a wonderful time though. Any chances that you'll head back there again or elsewhere?

~RR

Yes, I understand that, PurrMeow. This month has been crazy for Texas weather-wise, getting rains and it seemed like it won't stop at all. I has only seen sun once or twice the last 3 weeks. Sucks, eh?

Back