going to adui tomorrow

Leah

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am not going to keep the oticon very powerful hearing aids because they don't work for me at all. I can't hear anything out of them. I'm going to the adui tomorrow. I think I am losing more hearing then before. Will adui do a hearing test? Will she try different hearing aids? If so which kind do you think? Write Back Soon,
Leah

I went to the audie today actually. I"m getting a hearing aid for my right ear to go with the one in my left. I have sensodiva ones. Just ask for a hearing test if they think it's necissary.

oticon very powerful hearing aids because they don't work for me at all. I can't hear anything out of them. I'm going to the adui tomorrow. I think I am losing more hearing then before.
Well Oticons and Phonaks are the best aids EVER! You may need more power in which case a CI would be great for you. Do you have a progressive loss by any chance? I would definitly go for it, since hearing aids aren't giving you the power you need!

I am not going to get a cochlear implant because I can HEAR!!! The new aids do help. I heard huming from computer and drum beats from music CD.
Leah

The new aids do help.
Good, great! I don't think you'll ever be able to hear at hoh levels with hearing aids the way some severe and profound deafies can, but as long as you're happy with the hearing the aids give you, I think it's the right decision for you!

Leah said:
I am not going to get a cochlear implant because I can HEAR!!! The new aids do help. I heard huming from computer and drum beats from music CD.
Leah

That's great, Leah!:) Keep us posted. What aids brand did you get?

Take care :D.

I'm wearing Oticon hearing aids. They are very strong and powerful.
Leah

Yes they do give a hearing tests and try out serveral different types of hearing aides to find out which ones work for you....I've been there myself even tried to get a CI too....

Back