Going on vacation!!!!!

CODAchild

Reaction score
Hello to all my AD friends!!!! I want to let you all know I will be going on vacation today, and returning next Sunday the 10th of July. We are all going to Lincoln, New Hampshire. This is a yearly trip for my husband, myself and my foster son.

We will be taking my foster son to Santa's Village, Storyland. Just relaxing and taking it easy.

I will miss talking to all of you, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I will be back on the 10th, and look forward to talking to you all then.

Until then, have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July Holiday and Weekend. I hope the weather is beautiful wherever you all are.

May God be with you all and keep you all safe.

CODAchild :ily:

CODAchild said:
Hello to all my AD friends!!!! I want to let you all know I will be going on vacation today, and returning next Sunday the 10th of July. We are all going to Lincoln, New Hampshire. This is a yearly trip for my husband, myself and my foster son.

We will be taking my foster son to Santa's Village, Storyland. Just relaxing and taking it easy.

I will miss talking to all of you, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I will be back on the 10th, and look forward to talking to you all then.

Until then, have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July Holiday and Weekend. I hope the weather is beautiful wherever you all are.

May God be with you all and keep you all safe.

CODAchild :ily:

Have a wonderful trip, CODAchild. BTW, I and my son will be departing next week to be out of town and wont be back till later in August.

PurrMeow said:
Have a wonderful trip, CODAchild. BTW, I and my son will be departing next week to be out of town and wont be back till later in August.
:wave: Hello Purrmeow!!!! Thank you so much!!! I hope you and your son will have a wonderful vacation. Safe travelling to you both, I will miss you, and talk to you in August!!!! Take care of yourselves, God Bless. :ily:

Have a wonderful vacation !! Do not break old man of the mountain !! Be nice to the old man !! Last time you were fooling around with old man. You damaged his nose. :nono:

oldman.jpg

Look at this old man... Poor him !!
oldmanafter.jpg

Sabrina said:
Have a wonderful vacation !! Do not break old man of the mountain !! Be nice to the old man !! Last time you were fooling around with old man. You damaged his nose. :nono:

oldman.jpg

Look at this old man... Poor him !!
oldmanafter.jpg
:gossip: Ok Ok who told you? In all honesty? I think I broke more than his nose if you know what I mean? :rofl:

Thank you so much, and you have a safe 4th of July with Andrew and the boys!!! All my love to you!!!! :ily:

:bye: Have fun on your trip. Must be nice to get a good vacation away from everything.

Have a great trip; we just recently got back from a 2 week trip to Hawaii ourselves.

cental34 said:
:bye: Have fun on your trip. Must be nice to get a good vacation away from everything.
:ty: :ty: Thank you so much cental, yes it is, it's so peaceful in New Hampshire. I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July, and pray Relay Service gave you the day off so you can get away for a day!!! :)

TweetyBird said:
have fun and be safety trip! :D
:ty: :ty: so much Tweetybird, and I hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July with friends and family!!! Take care and be safe, Tweetybird!!! :ily:

Tousi said:
Have a great trip; we just recently got back from a 2 week trip to Hawaii ourselves.
:wave: Tousi and welcome home!!!! I hope you and your family had a beautiful time in Hawaii? Thank you so much, and I hope you and your family have a wonderful 4th of July!!! Take care!!! :ily:

CODAchild said:
:ty: :ty: Thank you so much cental, yes it is, it's so peaceful in New Hampshire. I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July, and pray Relay Service gave you the day off so you can get away for a day!!! :)

Had to sign up for it, but I'm off thankfully.

coloravalanche said:
Have a great and safe trip! We will miss you! :grouphug:
:wave: Coloravalanche!!!! Thank you so much, you have a wonderful 4th of July, have fun and be safe.

I will miss all of you too!!!! I enjoy talking to all of you so much!!!!

:) Interesting...going to this place once a year, it must be really unique and most relaxing and enjoyable for your family that keeps you all returning. What's the 'one' thing you look forward to while being there...ahh, yes, it's peaceful, yet, what's the thing or place you're looking forward to while there?

Have a safe and wonderful trip and I sure hope the weather is pleasantly nice as well!! Do take great care and enjoy your time 'away'...oh, be sure to pack sun block, tanning lotion, umm...oh yeah, you get the idea and I'm sure you're quite experienced by now knowing what to pack and take with you!! ;)

~Mahalo!

Back