Godtube

ClearSky

Reaction score
GodTube.com - Lifehouse Everything Skit

Check this out! You don't need to hear this to understand. This is God in your life!

Watch it more than once, so that you understand more. Click the little button on the left next to the volume control to see it bigger on your screen.

Awesome portrayal of God in your life!.

hooraj! i had been looking for a youtube-like religious site for us to post the videos of flying spaghetti monster to spread its word and its holy love to people. lo and behold! there is a site for that.

praise the flying spaghetti monster for this site! flying spaghetti monster bless you!

hooraj! i had been looking for a youtube-like religious site for us to post the videos of flying spaghetti monster to spread its word and its holy love to people. lo and behold! there is a site for that.

praise the flying spaghetti monster for this site! flying spaghetti monster bless you!

:roll: Whatever! :roll:

Check this out! You don't need to hear this to understand. This is God in your life!

Watch it more than once, so that you understand more. Click the little button on the left next to the volume control to see it bigger on your screen.

This is a wonderful video!! Thanks for finding it and sharing with everyone here!

Perfect example of what people are in today. I fully understand what this video is all about.

Thanks for sharin' ! :)

Yes, it's a sad reality. This is might haven been made for young adults. I also see and apply this in many other ways we struggle with even if people are not engaged in one of those situations seen in the video. We may just be in depression or negative in our lives that takes us away from what God has in store for us.

I was sent this via e-mail, so I thought I'd share with anyone I could.

Yep, ClearSky. And, also I noticed somethin' in that video which made me to think about... God was tryin' to SHOW somethin' to people in hopin' that people would recognize, only few of them recognized. That recognization in what ? Love. He was tryin' to please people by His Creation through love.

That video made me cry when I first watched it. Very touchy.

Hmm hits a few notes for me in my personal life - even though I said earlier than GodTube was the TBN of the internet - this is blogworthy. This will go on my Saturday blog.

Back