God Versus Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: very interesting...

Do you mean that it's Eve and Adam who caused the 10 plagues and including kill all the firstborn Egyptians babies during Moses' time, not God?

Did Eve and Adam drown the people to death in the flood during Noah Ark time, not God?

Did Eve and Adam burnt the people to death in Sodom and Gomorrah, not God?

and going on.... It's Eve and Adam who are the responsible to cause people to death, not God?

It's impossible to deny what the scriptures of the bibles says about God...

Share It - Re: Is Freedom of Religion getting Last Rites?

All the scriptures in websites say the same thing about God... I would suggest you to visit google to find out yourself... You can't deny that God kill the people.

*Sigh* You just don't even understand, Who were the first people that God created? Adam and Eve! I repeated that to you for over 100 times already, I don't see how you can't even understand it, God gave Adam dominion over the world Understand??

Adam choose the bad that means that all the next human race will be sinners just like Adam.

God saw how corrupt the Earth had become, during the Noah Ark time, evil all the time, God said "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the Earth – men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and the birds of the air – for I am grieved that I have made them." God did used the flood to destroyed the Earth, because people were sinning, doing wrongs. It is going to happen again when Jesus comes down on earth. Because the world is in chaos. We live in one fucked up world. Why?? it's all because of Adam and Eve, they started with the sins, and passed it along to every human race on earth.

I don't blame God, because God created the world to be one peaceful world, and he put his trust in Adam, but Adam screwed it up, and now the world is not what God created from the start. This world is one evil nations. God does not kill, he's just cleaning up our crap that we started on earth, Look how the world is now, seeing how people kept on deny God, seeing how people sins everyday, seeing how people are full of hate, seeing how people murder others. Do we really need that in our world? We don't but it is happening to our world. Why do you think we have wars? Why do you think people are not loving each others? Figured it out before you start going off blaming God.

*Sigh* You just don't even understand, Who were the first people that God created? Adam and Eve! I repeated that to you for over 100 times already, I don't see how you can't even understand it, God gave Adam dominion over the world Understand??

Adam choose the bad that means that all the next human race will be sinners just like Adam.

God saw how corrupt the Earth had become, during the Noah Ark time, evil all the time, God said "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the Earth – men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and the birds of the air – for I am grieved that I have made them." God did used the flood to destroyed the Earth, because people were sinning, doing wrongs. It is going to happen again when Jesus comes down on earth. Because the world is in chaos. We live in one fucked up world. Why?? it's all because of Adam and Eve, they started with the sins, and passed it along to every human race on earth.

I don't blame God, because God created the world to be one peaceful world, and he put his trust in Adam, but Adam screwed it up, and now the world is not what God created from the start. This world is one evil nations. God does not kill, he's just cleaning up our crap that we started on earth, Look how the world is now, seeing how people kept on deny God, seeing how people sins everyday, seeing how people are full of hate, seeing how people murder others. Do we really need that in our world? We don't but it is happening to our world. Why do you think we have wars? Why do you think people are not loving each others? Figured it out before you start going off blaming God.

Then Adam was very bad man right?

But... it was a woman that started it by eating the forbidden fruit. ;)

Also Jesus did warn Noah the flood was coming and the world was gonna end, to save as many people as possible, Noah had to give frequent seminars warning the people about the coming flood and the end of life, as they knew i!! After a while, fewer and fewer people attended, until eventually, no one showed up. Who's fault is that? God? No, the people! If the people would have listen and not being so damn stubborn, then they're be saved. It's not my problem it's their problem. If Jesus told me that the world was ending, I would listen to him and would have done what he says. ;)

Also Jesus did warn Noah the flood was coming and the world was gonna end, to save as many people as possible, Noah had to give frequent seminars warning the people about the coming flood and the end of life, as they knew i!! After a while, fewer and fewer people attended, until eventually, no one showed up. Who's fault is that? God? No, the people! If the people would have listen and not being so damn stubborn, then they're be saved. It's not my problem it's their problem. If Jesus told me that the world was ending, I would listen to him and would have done what he says. ;)
God could have simply told Noah... "Gather your people around, I have a message for them"

After they got together, he could then speak to them.

Oh wait, why should that happen? He's so Almighty that he doesn't need to speak to only one person. He as the ability to make his voice heard everywhere. Therefore, Noah probably lied... and simply acted like a Messiah... and led his people to build an ark for him. ;)

Adam did it too, he agreed to it, he should have told Eve no. ;)
Well, I don't see what's wrong with eating the forbidden fruit.

What makes it forbidden? Because God said so?

Adam did it too, he agreed to it, he should have told Eve no. ;)

Maybe Adam tried telling her no but she was too stubborn. Maybe Eve didnt want to be told what to do? :dunno:

Then Adam was very bad man right?

He was the first man that God created and the first person that God let him rule the world, and even told him what not to do, what is to do, to take care of his creation, to populate the earth, and to have a relationship with him. Adam had a free will but God only told him one important thing, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. But, Adam listened to his wife, Eve and eaten from the tree of evil. Eve was the only one who listened to Satan, when Satan brainwashed Eve by saying she would be like God if she ate the fruit from the tree.

Well, I don't see what's wrong with eating the forbidden fruit.

What makes it forbidden? Because God said so?

See? You are just like Adam, "I don't see what's wrong with eating the forbidden fruit", You just proven my point, It shows you would disobey God just like Adam did, Guess what? You just made Satan the ruler of the world. :(

Satan planted the tree there not God. God did warned Adam. ;)

God could have simply told Noah... "Gather your people around, I have a message for them"

After they got together, he could then speak to them.

Oh wait, why should that happen? He's so Almighty that he doesn't need to speak to only one person. He as the ability to make his voice heard everywhere. Therefore, Noah probably lied... and simply acted like a Messiah... and led his people to build an ark for him. ;)

Why should God speak to the world when there were people who are unbelievers Noah was a believer, that's why Jesus spoke to Noah. If God told you the world was gonna end would you listen to him even through you don't believe in God? I'm most positive sure you won't. ;)

Why should God speak to the world when there were people who are unbelievers Noah was a believer, that's why Jesus spoke to Noah. If God told you the world was gonna end would you listen to him even through you don't believe in God? I'm most positive sure you won't. ;)

If God shown himself to me, I would be a believer right there on the spot !

We all do want to see God, But, it's not possible because God already told this one person who wanted to see God himself, God said he couldn't do that because if he did show his presence, the person would not be alive, because God's spirit is very powerful just like a sun, If you want to get as close to a sun, You'll melt, same meaning. But, one day we'll meet Jesus when he comes down to Earth.

But, God did show his presence to mankind even Jesus, Jesus had shown some great miracles, he brought back the dead, he made a blind man see, etc. God gave us free will to believe or don't believe, even through God has been saddened by our sins, but he loves us so much and never gives up on us, that's why he let his son Jesus who die for our sins, If you believe in Jesus who was crucifixion, that could just tell you just about how much love God has for us all. ;)

We all do want to see God, But, it's not possible because God already told this one person who wanted to see God himself, God said he couldn't do that because if he did show his presence, the person would not be alive, because God's spirit is very powerful just like a sun, If you want to get as close to a sun, You'll melt, same meaning. But, one day we'll meet Jesus when he comes down to Earth.

But, God did show his presence to mankind even Jesus, Jesus had shown some great miracles, he brought back the dead, he made a blind man see, etc. God gave us free will to believe or don't believe, even through God has been saddened by our sins, but he loves us so much and never gives up on us, that's why he let his son Jesus who die for our sins, If you believe in Jesus who was crucifixion, that could just tell you just about how much love God has for us all. ;)

Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man - living in the sky - who watches everything you do, every minute of every day.

And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.

And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time . . . But He loves you!

Not necessarily.

God fellowshipped directly with Adam and Eve, and yet they disobeyed Him.

God showed Himself directly to Satan, and yet Satan rebelled against God.

God had close fellowship with Abraham, Moses, and David, yet they disobeyed Him.

Many people who lived during the times of miracles (such as the Jews of the exodus with Moses, and the followers of Jesus) saw the miracles with their own eyes. Some personally experienced healing. Yet, many of them did not believe or obey.

And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time . . . But He loves you!

What ten things?! :confused:

Only for those people who still turned away from him, If their hearts wicked, and if they did all the sinful and evil things and did not ask for forgiving, then Yes, those people will go to hell. God doesn't want that to happen, he gave us time to ask for forgiving for our sins before we die, If you decide not to, Obviously makes it your problem not God's. The decision is up to you now.

Does it make you feel good when people trust you? Does it make you mad when people refuse to trust what you say? I think God feels the same way. He has done many things to prove to mankind that He exists but we keep refusing. For example Jesus, People saw him, some people didn't believe in Jesus, and still don't. How many times does God have to prove to you all about him? I can't help it when some of you people are so stubborn. :(

Respectfully disagree...

I see nothing wrong when the scientists focus the fact and proof in real life... but the bible is a book... where is proof and fact? Scriputure Yes, but many author beliefs interpret differently... which right bible, we should beleive to?

1) I know you see differently than I do. Revenge? mmm, remember, who does God choose to be His people? As you look at other people enslaved, attacked Hebrews. What happen if Hebrews been wiped out, if so, God will not be able to be born to bore all of our sins on the cross. You may ask another question, yeah, after freed Hebrews from Egyptians, why killing the people when Hebrews taking back the land? Those people, who are they? Do they refuse? More likely they do.
  1. 2)He is love, just like I mentioned on #1, the planning for the Messiah, due of the fall of Adam. If no Hebrews, then no hope for any of us
  2. 3)I disagree with that, Jesus were there all thru the OT. That's where the most argumentive perspective the whole realm of God. Remember what Jesus said, Father and I are One, meaning? One God. Remember in the OT in Book of Isaiah described of the plan of Christ on the Cross, New Covenant.
    1. 4)
Jesus was with the Father thru the OT. Blaming Jesus about the bible? No. Does God always does mystery as enmity of the Bible always search to destroy the Bible? obvious yes. Does many looking at the bible and mislead many by misusing the verse in the Bible of wrong POV of who God is? Obviously yes.
  1. 5)
Ask religious leaders? Brainwashed? Did you know, I wouldn't read my Bible without asking God for the Holy Spirit to enlighten me of the scriptures. Not only that, thru them, He teach, correcting, discipline and etc in my life and still does. I know it is difficult for different views in the scriptures. I have been comforting and coping thru His Word that He has given me.
  1. 6)
Simple answer about Cain and Abel. Again, people has no idea the purpose of the sacrifice. No, did not burn them alive. It been slit the animals throat for blood spilt, for covered sin. Blood is picture of living. Fruit and veg does not. Jealousy is a sin, human jealousy is not the same jealousy God is. This where human get the wrong idea the difference between human jealousy and God's jealousy. He is doing every best to try to help people from destroying themselves, but instead, people left God know choice by letting other see how powerful God is, what people do, revere God and see the difference how people and God behaving. What the enemies do? They saw how God is, yet, refuse and claiming their handmade gods is more powerful and never succeed. Blood is the only way that God can pursuit people, bec blood covers our sins. That is why, Able does according what God called both to do, but Cain does it otherwise.
  1. 7)
Even some scientist and also archeologist find proof according what Bible says. I grew up church without understand them, I read the Bible, never understand them. When I begin to realize, what I have miss out, that is I never ask Christ to come into my life. That's where begin to change the whole perspective and begin to see things what God trying to say and now, I understood the Bible very well, and still learning to apply my everyday life and seeing what God is trying to say and why I face severe storms in my life and etc. It is not the Bible itself, it is God gently speaking to my heart thru the Word, and why did Jesus keep saying, " Have you read, and still not understand?" And many other questions to point out to both religious leaders and His disciples. By reading the OT, I see everything match descriptions of Jesus than anyother religions and seeing what is the purpose of this life and God's planning.
  1. 8)
Wake up? Well, there are some christians still refuse some scientist. And thru early years, some christians and non christians likewise does not believe some scientist whatever they find. As for me, when scientist say things like how the world evolve and the universe evolve, yet, not believing God, that's where I doubt them and it is not a fact of their beliefs, but opinion. Just like Book of Romans, people have inexcusable for not believing God by not noticing how all this been creating. As for how to be creating, God gave them gifts to use, but many still deny God, even their is fact what archeologist found like Sodom and Gomorrah, Red Sea and etc, and there is God, some scientist constantly claiming proof which other side disagreeing.
  1. 9)
Proof and facts from scientist does not have any backing up. Many does not have any idea what the Bible is saying. Like the Bible, scientist backing up and where we can get the picture of what Bible is saying, some scientist, I meant. But it is not a fact how long the world has been, it is not the fact of how different dinosaurs way of behaving and etc, they assuming it. Bec it's been changing over and over and over again and still some of the scientist disagreeing and always will be. True, it is dangerous to wait till we die, if continue to disbelief. Of course, as of today, many people blaming God why not showing Himself till we die. God could ask, " Have you read?, I am doing every best to tell you, but you chose men and believe them and thinking they are your reliable source." (My opinion by get the idea of this purpose) Remember, like today, many follow Egyptians, Romans, Greek theories than Hebrews. Compare their god and Hebrew's God. Compare their intellectual which is far more than Hebrews. What is the point? Nothing wrong for being intellectual, but it is, how we use them.

Like I have said, Even around 500 witnesses saw Jesus ascension, but SOME does not believed Him. Egyptians witnessed what God did with plagues and Red Sea, still not believe God. Does not change people's mind for the seeing "proofs" and also, As for Adam and Eve, how many trees that God gave them to eat? But why choose one, only one tree that is forbidden? But all the other trees are fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back