God So Love The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

mame

Reaction score
God So Love The World That He Gave His Only Begotten Son That Whoever Believes In Him Should Not Perish But Have Eternal Life

I Have Come That They May Have Life And May Have It Aboundantly

Dear One God So Love The People Of This World That He Gave His Son That Whoever ....

"whoever" Is You, Is Me. God Loves You
Come And He Will Give You Life
You Will Have It Aboundantly

Are You Weary, Tired, Harrassed
God Has Borne That Burden For You
You Are Precious To Him
He Has Died To Redeem You
He Has Risen
He Is Here As The Spirit That Gives Life
Come
And You Will Find Rest For Your Souls
Amen

amen indeed god has saved me from the darkness a shortly before i was in trapped in an dark world because i was desperately searching for a wife i know i m 23 and still young but still i m so ready to get married and be a father of children so thats why i found an woman who was chrisitan/wiccan but i regret ever going down to new orleans because they were full of demonic possessions and kept on hurting me emotionally so god saved me and got me out of that apartment and guided me back to my parent s house for that i m deeply thankful god truly loves us all and cherish us all i can see that and praise god he saved me from death i love go dso much and i m hoping he ll provide me an wife that i so desire for a long long time i have faith in god that he will provide me an wife and an family

I believe that the scripture is totally MIS-understanding you through the interpretation itself.

God was not say, He love the world! You have to understand that God sent his message to his own tribes of people who lost after israel people forgetton his promise and broke his law.. that how God sold the rebellious childern of israel into slavery where they scattered over the world. they never go back to unite togthers.. God wanted them to know God still love his own people as SON.

btw: I am surely you don't even know what does "GOD" mean to you for rest of your whole life!

But I respect!

A-Men efua!!:angel:

God So Love The World That He Gave His Only Begotten Son That Whoever Believes In Him Should Not Perish But Have Eternal Life

I Have Come That They May Have Life And May Have It Aboundantly

Dear One God So Love The People Of This World That He Gave His Son That Whoever ....

"whoever" Is You, Is Me. God Loves You
Come And He Will Give You Life
You Will Have It Aboundantly

Are You Weary, Tired, Harrassed
God Has Borne That Burden For You
You Are Precious To Him
He Has Died To Redeem You
He Has Risen
He Is Here As The Spirit That Gives Life
Come
And You Will Find Rest For Your Souls
Amen

It sounds like God is being selective. If you don't believe him, he won't listen to you. That's like saying that if your friend doesn't believe you, you shouldn't be his friend. It's all a misunderstanding. :roll:

To believe is to recieve. For as many as received Him to them He gave them the authority to become children of God.

Yes God does love the world all the people of the world.
All you need is to receive Him and He comes to impart Himself as life into you.
If I give you something and you do not recieve and take it that thing can never be yours in the true sense even though I so much want you to have. The problem is not with giving it is the one receiving. If you want to believe but find it difficult believe just cry out to God help me and my unbelief.

The giving is there but where is the recieving. God is love. He loves you. will you receive Him? It doesnt matter the kind of person you are He died for us all. Just come and receive HIm.

Ah, no God isn't being selective. He loves us, all every one of us. God cares deeply for us even if we dont believe in Him. He even sent His son Jesus Christ to live among us so we will have an idea and we can believe. Some of us are just separated by sin from Him but God loves us all anyways. An author described God's love thus: No matter who you are or what you have done, He longs for you to know the truth- that His affections for you are very deep, even when you are at your weakest.

Last edited:
Excuse me.. watch what you are saying!!! :mad: God loves everyone not just the Jews. Man, seems like you hate the Jews so much. Alot of people have different meanings of God in many ways but it is not right for you to insult others. I know that God is so mysterious and work in so many ways!

I believe that the scripture is totally MIS-understanding you through the interpretation itself.

God was not say, He love the world! You have to understand that God sent his message to his own tribes of people who lost after israel people forgetton his promise and broke his law.. that how God sold the rebellious childern of israel into slavery where they scattered over the world. they never go back to unite togthers.. God wanted them to know God still love his own people as SON.

btw: I am surely you don't even know what does "GOD" mean to you for rest of your whole life!

But I respect!

And FYI in the old testment and the Torah it says that Moses lead people out of Isreal because of slaves in Egypt and walked through the Red sea. But they was walking on land not on the water because it was seprated. God told them to freed the slaves out of Egypt and be back in the holy land of Isreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back