Goal Lists

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
To become deaf tae kwon do master and set up a deaf karate stuido in Rochy or teaching karate classes in MSSD or TSD. Who knows? I gotta to find it out what aheads in my life.
that's awesomeee!! :scatter:

1) Mini-DVD Camcord
2) HDTV
3) Apple PowerMac with 22" LCD
4) Jetta Wagon TDA
5) Get marry and raise own family

gosh, I look at my old thread what my goal should be complete. It look like I haven't. argh

1. find the job that suits my degree, with enough time for vacation (4 weeks at least!) (right now I have two that doesn't suit my degree)
Even better, I have two jobs that suits me wonderfully, and I have 26 weeks of vacation per year!

2. move to wherever the job is and live in my own flat with nobody
Partially true, though I did do it on my own later on living in SLC.

3. pay off my debts
They are close to being paid off this year!

4. save enough money to go on holidays around the world, travel travel travel (thats why I said 4 weeks at least!)
Already went to Norway last summer, then to México last January. Next week, I am going to Austria and Hungary. In May, I will be visiting my family in New Jersey.

5. keep taking classes at local colleges to learn things for fun, like ceramics, sculpturing, languages, etc...
I'm back to school! Now at Univ of Utah.

6. if I find the right person, build a life together and settle down
Seems like on the right track on this one.

7. save enough money to buy land and build my own house.
Probably not for a while.

8. promise myself to never become bitter with my life
I'm loving my life right now.

9. this list goes on and on...
Yay, I keep making more and more goals for myself. Life is too short to waste away sitting in front of the idiot box.

My goals are:
1.To stay healthy and strong, family too
2.Trying to get a Cochlear implantation (in the process)
3.Lose more weight
4.Get a nice tan over the summer, 1 month summer is here.. wooo
5.Find me a awesome boyfriend who loves me for who I am. Someone who will be my life.. Mr right... Maybe get married.. God has a plan for everybody.
6.Be more active
7.Get a job sometime
8.Get a apartment
9.Get a car

My goals are:
1.To stay healthy and strong, family too
2.Trying to get a Cochlear implantation (in the process)
3.Lose more weight
4.Get a nice tan over the summer, 1 month summer is here.. wooo
5.Find me a awesome boyfriend who loves me for who I am. Someone who will be my life.. Mr right... Maybe get married.. God has a plan for everybody.
6.Be more active
7.Get a job sometime
8.Get a apartment
9.Get a car

come back in 4 years to see if you made it. ;)
I post almost 4 years ago and I don't see different on me. But I know I do plan to get HDTV this summer. :fingersx:

Here are my list but first the done list then the goal list..

Completed:

1. Establish my own business.
2. Found mi esposa and married last August 2006

The goals:
1. For my business, to grow into large corporation. Needs a lot of clients! My pay is when I have clients!
2. To built that concept vehicle and produce them (as part of first goal as well.)
3. To built that concept snowmobile and produce them (joint with first goal).
4. To stay married to death we do part.

My goal for my business is not just FALSO CREATIVITY (design firm) but grow by adding other divisions and my FALSO CREATIVITY will become a design department for other divisions such as automobiles, snowmobiles, and stuff like that.

When I was in Central America, I saw how poor deaf people there and they receive no welfare of any kinds. They do work. Not like those in the US. What I saw down there touched my heart and I want to help deaf people. What I am saying is that for my company when it gets bigger, I will hire deaf people, talented people (I do not believe in college since we all do have our gifts and use those gifts), and other people who are disabled to work for me. Good pay and receive BENEFITS!

For the hiring, I will be using Employment Lottery System or known as ELS. That is, when you want to work for us, put your name, address, and SSN, and the contact such as phone number, email, pager, cell, or VP number then we will contact when your name is drafted to work. This way, no discrimination. I hate to hear employers and recruiters say, "Thank you. We will call you." Screw those jerks. Did they say that to you?? I bet ya they do. Right? That is why I use ELS when my company grows bigger.

By the way, please do not send me any contact numbers yet. I need to have a huge database of clients hiring me to do drafting, design, or art or all of those projects then I can hire talented designers, drafters, etc. Ok, folks? I will let you all know ok?? Thanks!

About God has a plan!

My goals are:

Praise God! Yes, God has a plan for everyone. After so many years of bachelorhood during my adulthood, I got married last August!! Wooo. BTW, I am 42. It is my FIRST AND ONLY marriage! Wooo! God has someone for you. Just you need to be out there by doing something rather than just sitting around watching TV all the time or computer all the time. So, go out there and you will be discovered by someone! I strongly believe in action than waiting. I prayed but I did not stay home and watch tv all the time. No. I went out to the singles dance helping my friend run the dance each week and I was a greeter. I greeted newcomers and my wife was a newcomer and I liked her when we first met and we struck ever since.

Ladies and Gents, if you all want that someone special, go out there! Ask God where to go to. Get clues from God and you will be surprised! Read Genesis chapter 24 about Abraham sending his servant to find a wife for his son, Isaac. The servant prayed for clues and he found her and brought her back and they clicked and married that night! Praise God! Go to church activities, join a club with interests you like to do, go to singles dances, go to events and trade shows. Be yourself though because if you act like you are looking for someone, you will scare them away. Just be cool and "uninterested" to others as a "trick" and they will find you interested! God bless!

Praise God! Yes, God has a plan for everyone. After so many years of bachelorhood during my adulthood, I got married last August!! Wooo. BTW, I am 42. It is my FIRST AND ONLY marriage! Wooo! God has someone for you. Just you need to be out there by doing something rather than just sitting around watching TV all the time or computer all the time. So, go out there and you will be discovered by someone! I strongly believe in action than waiting. I prayed but I did not stay home and watch tv all the time. No. I went out to the singles dance helping my friend run the dance each week and I was a greeter. I greeted newcomers and my wife was a newcomer and I liked her when we first met and we struck ever since.

Ladies and Gents, if you all want that someone special, go out there! Ask God where to go to. Get clues from God and you will be surprised! Read Genesis chapter 24 about Abraham sending his servant to find a wife for his son, Isaac. The servant prayed for clues and he found her and brought her back and they clicked and married that night! Praise God! Go to church activities, join a club with interests you like to do, go to singles dances, go to events and trade shows. Be yourself though because if you act like you are looking for someone, you will scare them away. Just be cool and "uninterested" to others as a "trick" and they will find you interested! God bless!

you know.. when I was child.. I pray everyday that I want to get a cool bike. But God didn't give me what I want. So, I decide and steal someone's bike. Then ask god for a forgiving. :angel:

My goal list is....

1. To complete my B.A. in Deaf Studies and M.A. in Recreation/Leadership skills
2. To teach at the university or college, ASL or Deaf History
3. To Travel more around the world with our children
4. To build our own home (a cabin house or a beach house!)
5. To swim with Dolphins in Hawaii, boyee I miss Hawaii! I would like to take my husband there someday.
5. To be a mom of our children, to provide a good home and give plenty of love!
6. To develop better relationships with my biological families, my husband's children's mother, my adopted sister and learn to forgive and forget or get know each other (my biological family), that is all I want.
7. To be alive when my husband and I reach 50th year anniversary. This week will be our 2nd year! Yipee!!
8. To stay healthy and fit.
9. Most of all, I just want to be happy, safe and healthy with my family.

What list do I need to finish that make complete my life?
1. Get my tube tied as I am done with 4 kids.
2. Find a place bigger apt or house for our family to live.
3. Getting married w XBGMR.
4. Get some of vaction to travel with our family.
5. Make myself as makeover as haircut, makeup and new style clothes.
6. Go bk to college to finish up my bakery degree after BFing Maeisa but not sure yet.
7. Watch our children grow, grow and grow till 18 yrs old as they re off to college or job.
8. Get XBGMR's son to live with us and our kids.
9. Get children to join hip hop dance, soccer, baseball, cheerleader and sports until they pick their favorites.
10. Stay with XBGMR everlasting until death. Today (March 19) is our 3rd anniversary.

Last edited:
my goals are pretty simple...

1.teach my bf ASL.. he might be using more of PSE than asl.. Sorry and please remember he's hearing.. and he's never used asl before.

2. Move near his family so we can see his kids more.

3. Build our dream house, complete with deaf technology for me and all the computers my boyfriend wants. yes, he's a computer freak :)

4. Finish the book i'm working on, and get it published.

5. Have a child of my own and 2 huskies... and some sugar gliders... look at Sugar Gliders if you don't know what they are :)

More will come later...

1) Get my own place/
2) Go to college
3) Find Mr. Right guy and get married again and maybe have more kids later. :)

This list, I need to be complete:

Pay off house mortage and debts.

Travel to Egypt, America and Island of west indies especially Dominica Republic.

My short term goal is to get a new job with much more salary than now.

my goals..

- go to NTID then transfer to RIT
- find my true love!
- taking more good pics of natures
- travel the world to help to restore the nature and help animals
- to be in gay pride
- to able to marry my same-sex future husband
- learn more about different religious myth of stories (no offense)
- to be in strike to protect animals and nature of lands
- to be the person in the group to fought humans even childrens about how stupid they did to animals
- write few books (since ppl in real life keep telling me that i makeup good stories and good poems so i thought i would try to write books)
- to try my best to protect animals and nature of lands from humans.
- to live another country, I'm in USA (yep I dont like USA cuz USA dont know what to do with us anymore.. they are getting out of control for long time)
- and more goals

My goals for this year and beyond

*Seeing my doctor for a possibly a minor surgery to remove a cyst
*Moving into a better apt with utilities included (add/minus electricity)
*Getting a part time job (ASL instructor at a local community college)
*Getting an odd job for a while (if I don't get an ASL job)
*Paying off my debts
*Getting involved in an organization
*Establishing an organization for Deaf/HH with or without disabilities in NYC/NJ/PA
*Starting my own family
*Getting a small dog if possible
*Getting my own legitmate online business (I don't know what I am looking for)
*Getting a new car or SUV in the future
*Getting a house in the future
*Travelling the world

That's all I am thinking so far.
:fingersx:

Back