Go, Ron Paul, Go!

:confused:

Who are you talking about? Educate me.

Well, I was responding to Reba, who was in turn responding to Kristy, who gave a list of Ron Paul's positions on certain civil rights laws and social welfare institutions. So, read Kristy's post and that is how I arrived at my statement.

Man, I love Charles Barkley. He was just on Leno the other night sayin no way we will lose to those idiots. He cant stand republicans. It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to them and I dont care what they have to say at all.

Man, I love Charles Barkley. He was just on Leno the other night sayin no way we will lose to those idiots. He cant stand republicans. It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to them and I dont care what they have to say at all.

Pssssssst, It's all about money to ALL of them. Republicans are just more unabashed and less ashamed about it.

Well, I was responding to Reba, who was in turn responding to Kristy, who gave a list of Ron Paul's positions on certain civil rights laws and social welfare institutions. So, read Kristy's post and that is how I arrived at my statement.

Man, you could set that to music.

I loved the video replay of Perry's brain dead episode. Ron Paul standing next to him saying "five, five" and waving his hand at Perry and the audience. Then saying "EPA? EPA?" It was like watching a bad game of charades.:lol:

lol seriously it's awesome.

Wirelessly posted

Beowulf said:

Man, you could set that to music.

:hmm: Music, eh?
Wait a second, wise guy. What do you know about music? I thought you were deaf. :squint:

Looks like we got a faker here, boys! String 'im up!

Wirelessly posted

Stupid mobile douple post

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Beowulf said:
Wirelessly posted

Stupid mobile douple post

You edited this yesterday at 10:02 pm.
So you're a time traveler?
Too bad you didn't have the foresight to see tomorrow's lottery numbers. :roll:

Right, because you posted after midnight. So you posted today while I posted/edited yesterday.

Remind me never to give you the keys to the DeLorean.

Wirelessly posted

Right, because you posted after midnight. So you posted today while I posted/edited yesterday.

Remind me never to give you the keys to the DeLorean.

Hah! I posted before 11:00, sir, so you apparently live overseas. Funny you mention the DeLorean. Fess up!

It looks like Mitt Romney has a very good chance of being the GOP pick!!
CRAP!! I don't like Mitt! He was my governor ! I do not have anyone to vote for this election! It looks like I will have to really vote for my dog Marty after all!

Rep. Paul says defense bill assures

I agree. It is frightening that so many of us simply do not care about it until it happens to use personally.

I tried my hardest to google news articles on this bill before the vote and no national newspaper covered it. They last touched upon it a few years ago when buzz about its proposal was making the rounds. It disturbed me that no major media discussed it in the past year.

Susan Landauer is a good example of how such legislation like this one and the Patriot Act can be abused.

I tried my hardest to google news articles on this bill before the vote and no national newspaper covered it. They last touched upon it a few years ago when buzz about its proposal was making the rounds. It disturbed me that no major media discussed it in the past year.

Susan Landauer is a good example of how such legislation like this one and the Patriot Act can be abused.

It sure hasn't gotten much coverage, unfortunately. However, there is something we can do about it...

Daily Kos: Montanans Launch Recall of Senators Who Approved NDAA Military Detention. Merry Christmas, US Senate

Someone told me about the military detention bill last night. I hadn't heard of it until now! Why does stuff like this get ramrodded through Congress and it doesn't seem to matter who is the President, they will sign it, Republican or Democrat. Argh!

Someone told me about the military detention bill last night. I hadn't heard of it until now! Why does stuff like this get ramrodded through Congress and it doesn't seem to matter who is the President, they will sign it, Republican or Democrat. Argh!

There is a big thread on it here..... It is not near as "bad" as some people make it sound.

Back