Go Angels!

Nesmuth

Reaction score
They made the playoffs. Thats the team with deaf player Curtis Pride in it.

curtis_pride.jpg

Info on Curtis Pride

Angels all the way!!!

Curtis Pride is on the soon to be World Champion Angels!!!
And hes the first deaf baseball player that I know of.
"GO ANGELS"!!!
Margie

That is good for Angels to have a deaf player but Chicago White Sox going to the World Series...So Sorry!! :rofl:

They have to win 4 games to get into WS. Now 2 to 1, I think. I need to look up in newspaper lol!

GO ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildfire said:
That is good for Angels to have a deaf player but Chicago White Sox going to the World Series...So Sorry!! :rofl:

I have attended a couple of Anaheim Angels games. I remember going to one game where they had this Rally Monkey mojo going. It was quite fun and later that year, they won the World Series.

I didn't attend any baseball games this season, and the Angels will feel my absence in the stands! :) All kidding aside, I think the Chicago White Sox will win the series and eventually the World Series. A phantom call in favor of Chicago White Sox only cements their luck they will all need in winning the whole shebang.

Wildfire said:

No the face on the mountain tells me the Angels is going to win. I saw it last Monday.

Richard

Back