G'mornin', AllDeaf!

e

Reaction score
How ya doin'?

I'm good, I woke up early and have some time to post here before gettin ready for work.

My job is still good so far, didn't realize I've been working there for almost 2 months already. It has been raining for about 15 days in this month and finally it's beautiful, sunny and very hot outside since Monday.
What's new with y'all? Summer's here already, so have you guys made a plan for summer yet?

Gotta run! Peace out.

Good morning!

As for me, I am already in plans for summer, right now I am in summer school but I'm going to have a fun day on Tuesday to go watch the CC movie "Bruce Almighty" on Tuesday with my friends. Too bad I won't get a summer vacation this year, maybe next year!

my man and I saw Bruce Almighty.. with cc at movie theatre.. i say.. its :thumb: :thumb:

Work.. and then everyday is a up for grabs :D Anything can happen - meaning i dont have plans but im open to anything. (anything that can be manuvered around my work schedule since i work 40 hours a week and JUST passed one year =X go me!) The weather here (in minneapolis) is quite nice! We had this SUPER HUMONGOUS GOD AWFUL storm Tuesday night. Knocked the power out till Wednesday afternoon. It was scary - there was a tornado warning for like ALL of southern Minnesota =X *was scared*

It has been sunny.. I havent seen a single cloud for 6 days so far ... We need rain sometime soon.. cuz everything is starting to dry up a bit! :)

I am still jobless.. and still looking for one.. but I am leaving this saturday for lion deaf camp as a cousnelor .. I wont be around for one week .. plus they want to hire me and pay me to be counselor for the band camp for whole summer! I realy need money so I should take it!... its better than nothing! :)

I am glad that you are doing great, E! :) keep up with work! I know you got a good job and you're lucky!

btw.....how's tassel?.. been waiting on it for a quite bit while.. thanks...

I'm doing great so far. Of course, I'm on my summer vacation.

Weather was been so good til last night, raining and supposed to be bad storm, but didnt hit here. OH WELL...

As of right now, it is around 78 to 81 today. I was like, aww, damn. I want to swim. Since Last sunday, I swam til yesterday. Wow, I think my sunburns need break for right now.

Good morning, Vitenam!!!

Oh, wrong country. Yeah, it's rain outside in the early morning and it leave cool off for rest of day during sunny. :)

Been raining for many days :-( But tuesday night theres tornado touch down in my hometown! yahoo! fun watching heh? I was at work that time sitting in back room for 2 hours get paid free 2 hours :) today its sunny but cool outside hopefully its gonna be sunny, Last time i was outside was last saturday the 21st because there's a deaf awareness week at valleyfair. Finally can get a chance to go outside today :)

MORNING to ALL

today's plan is going to the VR and talking with them, then tme have a class for an hr then come back home.... making plans for my future :) hehe

last night was home alone and maxi has a thing for mongoose so she was chasing that mongoose thought i had an intruder last night JEEZ scared me for no reason jeez crazy dog! other wise all is well.... :)

morning...and now it's noon... 2:48 pm here :roll:

so, notthing much...

should be looking for a job soon though

so i'm just chilling around...surfing on the net, going down town, playing games, etc you name it

i just got back from FL for my cousin's wedding, which was awesome though i guess

Good morning! erm...I meant afternoon!

Lisa has been painting in the bathroom...

I've been looking around for options into establishing a website for Arkansas's deaf people to keep up with the news around Arkansas...(for example, all this bullshit at ASD)....there's an idea of using a video camera to record deaf people's expressions and provide it as a downloadable for those who has difficulty reading skills. :)

Originally posted by MsGiglz
my man and I saw Bruce Almighty.. with cc at movie theatre.. i say.. its :thumb: :thumb:

I hate you!! :mad2: I wanted to see that movie so bad. I'd have to wait until it comes out on dvd w/ CC

Good morning but here afternoon. I am sick since last night :( hope will be feel better later on ... i want watch Air bud with vollyball!! * thudding*

Originally posted by javapride

last night was home alone and maxi has a thing for mongoose so she was chasing that mongoose thought i had an intruder last night JEEZ scared me for no reason jeez crazy dog! other wise all is well.... :)

:rofl: did the dog also roll into mongoose shit too qq :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: did the dog also roll into mongoose shit too qq :laugh2: :laugh2:

ERM HAHHAHAH well maxi didnt roll in mongoose shit this time i caught her before she decided to do that hahaha shes been good so far LOLOL!

Originally posted by MsGiglz

I've seen the ads for that movie on TV here in Australia and I cannot wait to see it as it looks hilarious! I like any shows with Jim Carrey -- I know he can be quite stupid and over do his humour, still he cracks me up big time.
Jim Carrey is the perfect Antidote for when I'm down (blue). :cool:

Goldie

Originally posted by FitnessGuru
I hate you!! :mad2: I wanted to see that movie so bad. I'd have to wait until it comes out on dvd w/ CC
Oh I love you when you hate me..
hehe :naughty:

Back