Glitter molds:D

oticongirl20

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the day i get to pick up my lavander glitter skelton molds so excited LOL ;D i know they wont match my chesnut brown aids but who cares (;

:) I wonder what they would look like... I've heard of glitter ear molds but not glitter skeleton ear molds.

i can post a pic :) wondering the same thing ive always had completley in canal molds so this will deffintley be diffrent.

:) I wonder what they would look like... I've heard of glitter ear molds but not glitter skeleton ear molds.

They look the same. A FB friend just posted her blue glitter skeletons and they look just like my full mold (blue glitter wise).

thats awesome ive always liked the glitter ones but didnt really see a point of getting glitter on my in canal molds since no one could see them but now since i needed a diffrent style ear mold i was super excited to get glitter haha:)

I have the glitter earmolds as U can see in my avvie, I'm using those with my POS hearing aids lol :3

I think mine will be the clear as well the glitter was gonna be swirled threw out the mold i think anyways hahaha illl see in the morning :)

Back