glbt deaf forum

Splendor

Reaction score
Does anyone have urging to be in forum to leave comment or post a thread after sign in but, wouldnt get to do it until approved send to ur email?

This happen to me.. i was wonder why it been so long waiting for months.. I decide to send a email, and i got report send back to me that it cannot be send. I was like damn.. I am stuck with glbt forum and cannot comment or post at all but only log in.

Does anyone have urging to be in forum to leave comment or post a thread after sign in but, wouldnt get to do it until approved send to ur email?

This happen to me.. i was wonder why it been so long waiting for months.. I decide to send a email, and i got report send back to me that it cannot be send. I was like damn.. I am stuck with glbt forum and cannot comment or post at all but only log in.

Pls private e.mail to Alexie.. He will answer ;)

I joined glbt deaf forum at the same time as here on alldeaf.com, but i haven't able to post anything on it yet. Obviously, it is outdated and abandoned. Bummer, eh?

It will be active if more posts and threads starts up again. I said will be active again...

Back