give me a chance... get to know me. i'll be nice

iamcute

Reaction score
hi there. i am extremely new... i am a 22 year old female. i am hearing. i have a co-worker that is hoh and introduced me to the deaf world. being the person that i am, i love to learn new things about different people and different cultures. i've been reading posts every now and then, and learning. i have a totally different view on deaf people. i still don't understand most things, but i am willing to learn. i simply fell in love with ASL. i am the kind of person that move my hands alot when i talk, just didn't make much sense. now i am making more sense everyday. i think my goal for learning asl is to be able to communicate with a wider range of people. i learned french,spanish and korean as well, though i am not fluent, but i know the basics. I know enough to teach little kids and introduce them to a new language, and expose them to different cultures, which is mainly my goal for learning ASL.

PM me, i have tons of questions... hehehehe... i mean, let's get to know each other. ;)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

G'day iamcute,
Welcome to AD. Make yourself comfy here. Hope you'll find answers.
Cheers! :wave:

aww..thanks.

thank you for welcoming me!... im luvin' it alreadyyy... woot!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf iamcute! It's always nice to see those who have a genuine interest in certain cultures and even learning to communicate using ASL...Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

iamcute,

Yes you're most welcome here AD and let's breath...

Of course, you got right place here and to get know them and meeting new friends.

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf iamcute. I hope you have been enjoying being on this forum, and making new friends. Have fun posting. Welcome aboard!!

Welcome, iamcute! You will enjoy this forum for many months and many years. It's good to socialize with each other. ;)

Back