Give an advice: Scam from UK or Europe

I do get response like that and I knew that it was a scammer. From time to time I asked her if she have cell phone and she responded sic "Yes!" then I asked her to take a picture of yourself along with holding any magazine, newspaper or anything.
She went silent...

Bye bye scammer....

Never thought about that. Good idea and I will trying to do that

I do get response like that and I knew that it was a scammer. From time to time I asked her if she have cell phone and she responded sic "Yes!" then I asked her to take a picture of yourself along with holding any magazine, newspaper or anything.
She went silent...

Bye bye scammer....

:gpost:

i had lots of people email from africa saying they come into money and want to put it through british bank and they give me percent if i did this....i emailed back and asked them to show good will and send me 2000quid ...they no bother me again just delete..
some people so stupid or greedy then deserve what they get

example : Shemar Moore ( Facebook and alldeaf.com )

Here is my cell phone number 912.388.1826
Shemar Moore , Coleman 164 , lyons GA ,30436

Phone Number is right from Lyons
Name is wrong

address and phone are correct but for other People.

I suspect hearing or deaf ( Shemar Moore ) ?

I know that deaf people need for cam ( with other deaf People )
i know Hearing was also there cam ( with other hearing or deaf People )

why play stupid and make fun..............Stupid !!
People think about money.............. Stupid !!!

Never send money or infomation to Africa you will makes huge mistakes!! But im learn my lesson

I dont think UK or Europe have scams but UK dont have scams but always careful for infomation..

new scam called black money scam,complicated to explain but keep watch for it...i no understand how intelligent people can be pulled into these things but scammer sly

Back