Gitmo Prisoners UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
:roll: Don´t you know the difference between legal and illegal?

I would use those word to call Bush & his companions (Bush & co.) because some of all Bush Admin. did illegal.

Yes I use those word Bush Admin. in several threads because they all did in legal way.

no..... no...... no....... no......

Mod - LOCK THIS THREAD! :locked::locked::locked::locked:

did you know it's a wrong word to use?

We use those word Bush & co when we disagree something what and how Bush & his people did illegal.

I can use those word Bush & his companions, not Bush Admin. because they did illegal.

I find myself calling them a junta. The Bush Junta. Somehow it feels truthful. :hmm:

huh? Bush and company? who? this is pathetic..... :roll:

Okay....in reference to the occurrances at Gitmo, how about if we just say "George and his partners in crime."

We use those word Bush & co when we disagree something what and how Bush & his people did illegal.

I can use those word Bush & his companions, not Bush Admin. because they did illegal.

Bush & his companions - that's perfectly fine. There is no such thing as Bush & Co. (as in company). Either way - it's all within Bush Administration and everything is approved by Bush and it happened on his watch.... hence - Bush Administration. You cannot just invent the word as you like.

Nobody uses Bush & Co. except you. Use the proper word.... just for out of respect and to avoid confusion.

Don´t you know that the word "company" has many meanings?

company definition - Dictionary - MSN Encarta

3. group: a gathering of people

4. companions: the people that somebody associates with

yes i know what does company mean. Managament was my major. Company is very awkward word referred to BUSH as presidency. Administration makes sense to me thats how i see it "Bush admininstration" than "bush company" If i see bush company then i would think of owning a corporation or business stuffs which bush dont own something.

it makes sense to me. it is in my own terminology.

Mod - LOCK THIS THREAD! :locked::locked::locked::locked:

No, mods, please don't lock this thread. We can continue a discussion on Gitmo, despite Jiro's attempts to contunually take it off topic by nitpicking at one members use of a single word.

I find myself calling them a junta. The Bush Junta. Somehow it feels truthful. :hmm:
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: that's gonna leave mark for Bu$h

Okay....in reference to the occurrances at Gitmo, how about if we just say "George and his partners in crime."
sure. how about Bush Administration instead? After all - it happened on his watch. But I like Bu$h Junta better :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

No, mods, please don't lock this thread. We can continue a discussion on Gitmo, despite Jiro's attempts to contunually take it off topic by nitpicking at one members use of a single word.

sorry but it's my thread hence - i'm the dictator in here :cool2: You can go ahead and make your own. My thread's being hijacked if you didn't poke your nose in it between Liebling and me so logical action is to lock this thread. :locked:

yes i know what do company means. Managament was my major. Company is very awkward word referred to BUSH as presidency. Administration makes sense to me thats how i see it "Bush admininstration" than "bush company" If i see bush company then i would think of owning a corporation or business stuffs which bush dont own something.

it makes sense to me. it is in my own terminology.

Ahh...I see. Then the problem has been solved, because Leibling did not use the phrase "Bush Company".. She said Bush and company, which gives an entirely different meaning to the word.

sorry but it's my thread hence - i'm the dictator in here :cool2: You can go ahead and make your own. My thread's being hijacked if you didn't poke your nose in it between Liebling and me so logical action is to lock this thread. :locked:

Again, you hijack a thread with your complaint over a single poster's word choice, going completely off topic, and then want to complain about the hijacking. Looks like 4 fingers pointing back at you, my friend.

Ahh...I see. Then the problem has been solved, because Leibling did not use the phrase "Bush Company".. She said Bush and company, which gives an entirely different meaning to the word.

nice try but no. I believe we all perfectly understand Liebling's intention clearly.

Bush & his companions - that's perfectly fine. There is no such thing as Bush & Co. (as in company). Either way - it's all within Bush Administration and everything is approved by Bush and it happened on his watch.... hence - Bush Administration. You cannot just invent the word as you like.

Nobody uses Bush & Co. except you. Use the proper word.... just for out of respect and to avoid confusion.

But co is an abbrevation word for company or companion. You know what I am saying when I use Bush & co = Bush and his companions because you know that Bush is a former president and not own the company.

True. My mistake that i used bush company. I keep seeing that she did use CO aka company that makes me think of bush company which she hasn't. She did use bush and co. BUT it stucks in my mind "bush company".

jiro pointed it out bush and companions that is OK. But it is not for me. i am sure that you do use BUSH admininstration more than bush and companisions.

Again, you hijack a thread with your complaint over a single poster's word choice, going completely off topic, and then want to complain about the hijacking. Looks like 4 fingers pointing back at you, my friend.

Sorry but no, my friend. I had to poke her that it's "Bush Administration" as a friendly reminder because she agreed to properly address it last year. but no... you had to jump in and hijacked my thread.

nice try but no. I believe we all perfectly understand Liebling's intention clearly.

No, you think you understand intent, but only because your prejudice is getting in the way of clear sight. Don't speak for the rest of us.

But since you seem to fancy yourself the expert on semantics, Bush and company is an entirely different meaning than Bush Company. Obviously, you need to stop omitting and adding words to other's posts in order to justify your nitpicking.

But co is an abbrevation word for company or companion. You know what I am saying when I use Bush & co = Bush and his companions because you know that Bush is a former president and not own the company.

nice try but that was not your intention to use the word "Co." as companions. :cool2:

don't bullshit the bullshitter :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back