Girlfriend/boyfriend from Hell

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
Have anyone here had a girlfriend/boyfriend from hell? I did. I just broke up with her today after informing her I would be moving out. She got pretty ugly and took my bed away from me and told me I would have to sleep on the cement floor until I move out. And she took my food stamps card. I then texted my aunt and uncle to come get me and they came and got me tonight. Thank god. I hate the bitch and her little feral brat who liked to call me a slut or a whore and would constantly give me the finger at every opportunity. The little brat is 14 and is very spoiled and very undisciplined. The little bastard needs a belt whippin'. Too bad it is against the law, cause he needs to be whipped. I hate him. Thank god I am out of there, I feel much better now. She didn't need to get ugly with me because I was moving out. I had to move out for my mental health. It was either move out or take a gun to my head. It was that hellacious there. She was very controlling. She controlled my every move. I don't know why I got together with her and moved in with her in the first place. Thank god I have my aunt and uncle to rescue me today. Well I am off to bed, good night to y'all.

Totally been there, done that. Congratulations on your escape! Now you can begin the healing process. It sounds like you may be angry and stressed? Those will heal with time. Focus on the future and forget about the ex. Good luck!

And I just found out that she threw my clothes and other stuff outside. I was going to come back this weekend to get them because the truck was full already. Now I may have to come back for the stuff and it's across the city. She is doing this out of revenge. She's vicious when she's angry and also such a bitch.

it would be better if you move out first before you notify her.... hope you're able to get all of your stuff and bed.

This is why I could never be gay and in a relationship with another woman. Bitches be crazy. Oh wait, that's why I left my husband, but I'm pretty sure he's a bitch trapped in a man's body. :giggle: I kid I kid

I learned this lesson though. I gave him too much warning. We had talked about me leaving almost a year ago, but I decided to give him another chance. But that wasn't working out well, so about 6 months ago we had the talk again. But none of our family live down here and I have 2 kids, so I didn't have anywhere to go to leave immediately. Had to find an apartment wait for it to be ready etc etc. It was getting pretty hairy scarey there for awhile before I actually got out. In retrospect it would have been better to have made all the arrangements, bided my time and just moved out one day while he was at work. That seems like an awful thing to do, but he isn't exactly "normal", pretty sure he's manic depressive. He doesn't handle any kind of stress well, so in our case it would definitely would have been better to have just surprised him that me and the kids were gone than living with him for a month knowing we were leaving.

it would be better if you move out first before you notify her.... hope you're able to get all of your stuff and bed.

You're right, I should have kept my mouth shut. Oh well. I haven't gotten the stuff yet. She's such a bitch.

Been thru that, but opposite of you....A "friend" needed a place to stay "just for awhile" until she got on her feet...she had left her husband. I let her stay at my house, and after a few days, regretted it so much, I asked her to leave....she made or left a mess in every room she went in, was tying up the phone line all day/night....laying around in her PJ's all day...got to be too much. Well, she finally did leave, and stole so much of my linens...(towels, sheets/cases, etc.).....even some of my silverware and some dishes....

To be honest, I was so glad to be rid of her that I didn't press charges...and changed my locks for my doors....

Goes to say, it's best to "really" know the person first....And it's a good thing you did leave before any domestic violence could occur, hence, you could be jailed....I'd chalk it up on bad judgement and move on.

Yes, I had a jealous boyfriend in high school. He didn't trust me with my guy friends. Always picked a fight over little things. Gave bad impressions to my family. We were together for nine months. My best friend hated him and he didn't like my best friend. I finally dumped him after I graduated from high school. He spreaded rumors about me and sent me threat messages. Boy! What a drama!! He wouldn't leave me alone for a while til few of friends threatened him to leave me alone. Finally, I went on face to face with him and we finally cleared things out. We've both moved on.

Weirdo. D: I am glad you are not with the person now. Doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship.

As for me. I had a guy i used to date, i was with him for about a year and a half. He was fine until i flew down to Los Angeles and stayed at his place. He had a deaf friend that was from Yugoslavia/Slovia that was with him. It felt a bit weird, the vibe in the air and i knew something was going down. He tried to keep me there when i asked to go to a store to get something. He told the guy to hold me and went to get a knife, attempted to stab me. But me being a big time fighter, I bashed their faces in good and ran.

The sad thing is i hollered for help down the street , even went into a store asking somebody to call the police, NOBODY tried to help. They chased me until they couldn't anymore. =/ I was only 16.

Last edited:
Been there and done that. When I came back to get the rest of the stuff, especially my wood working tools, at one point she was standing over my shoulder as I was picking up my wood chisles, and she suddenly cursed that it was her! I said I brought those down from Rochester! I know she had some wood chisles but it's cheaper kind, mine was more expensive one. She been bitch'in out loud in front of my brother-in-law (who helping me moving all the stuff to rental truck). So, I decided to let this tool go and collect the other. Then I turned to her, "You may continue bitch me please...."

It's a waste of time if she got really upset over things that I took, so I leave things alone that I know it was mine but I can buy a new one again later.

Then later at work, everyone love my sign "Bitch please" and became popular among the IT teams in term of tech support from hell....

ohhhhhhhhhhh mushy that was awful did you go to the cops...i married my first husband who was bastard from hell...i got car keys of his beloved mgt with overdrive red sports car and coasted it off hill into small revine was total smashed right off...the pleasure i got watching grown man cry and he did buckets of crying for that car...i was called all the f****ing c't you can think of,we got divorced straight after

I had one girlfriend for 2 years. I would always help clean her cat's eyes. She never wanted to clean my cat's eyes. It gets frustrating because I have to clean both my cats and her cat's eyes.

Ladies...

"In 2003, among all female murder victims in the U.S., 30% were slain by their husbands or boyfriends. Source: Uniform Crime Reports of the U.S. 1996, Federal Bureau of Investigation, 2003 (January - June)."

Don't forget this... You can call the police, or you can contact crime victim services and explain your situation with them. They will help you arrange to get out without anyone knowing, especially if your partner is inclined to threaten your friends' safety in exchange for your whereabouts.

I went through this with a roommate who was also my landlord. I never saw her again except in public where there were lots of people around. I did not have to see her in court. Wow, this happened 10 years ago... 10 years ago last month.

Caz, I couldn't, I was there alone, no car, no money, nowhere to go to and it was in the middle of the ghetto side of LA. It was pretty terrifying seeing a black guy trying to approach me with his zippers down... never travel alone, that's the lesson I learnt the hard way. I was lucky to escape without a scratch.

I never had a "girlfriend from hell" as bad as some people in this thread. I really feel for you guys that you had to go through all that.

Weirdo. D: I am glad you are not with the person now. Doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship.

As for me. I had a guy i used to date, i was with him for about a year and a half. He was fine until i flew down to Los Angeles and stayed at his place. He had a deaf friend that was from Yugoslavia/Slovia that was with him. It felt a bit weird, the vibe in the air and i knew something was going down. He tried to keep me there when i asked to go to a store to get something. He told the guy to hold me and went to get a knife, attempted to stab me. But me being a big time fighter, I bashed their faces in good and ran.

The sad thing is i hollered for help down the street , even went into a store asking somebody to call the police, NOBODY tried to help. They chased me until they couldn't anymore. =/ I was only 16.

Yea, but yours was worst! Glad you got escaped and alive. Man, sometimes we need to be more careful of who we trust in these days.

It was not that bad really. I have been through things that is much more worse than that. I absolutely agree with you, Weirdo. Sometimes people really need to open up their eyes and look deeper into some people. They will see that not everybody is really who they say they are ;)

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." That's awful you went through that. Is there any reason why he did that if you don't mind my asking.

Had a girl from hell after things went south. now it feels like she is a stalker since. I have been looking over my shoulder since and when I thought things were cool or safe something pops up, I see something that she is actively still checking on me from time to time . sigh... I am only a guy and I always thought it was a girls problem but it sucks to be me.

Back