Girl Problems...HELP!

AJ said:
ok here's the deal. there is this sports bar that i like to go to. and there are two waitresses. i like them both..but who should i go for? ill describe each one for u guys.

Brooke

Samantha

i like a smart girl i think thats sexy. but also with a job, a kid, and college she doesn't seem like she's ready to have a boyfriend. the other girl doesn't go to school so we'd have more time to hang out. i really dont know which one to go for what do u guys think?

This is probably gonna sound bad but - why not get to know them both? Either through talking to them at the bar or going out on a date with each of them. If they're friends that might not work, but if they're not, why not see which one you get along with better?

You will need to studing their personality and attitude too.

Wishes you the best of luck! winkz The more you can do something better to make them likes you and treat them nice and invite them nondating and see if they would agree with you for dating or not. T'care and easy too. lol

I'd go for the smart one.. She's getting an education and doing something with her life. I don't see anything wrong with dating women who have children.. the most important thing is when or if you ask her out.. make sure the kid stays home. Keep the kid out of a couple of dates so you can get to know her more.. If you become serious with her.. then meet the kid. Seems to me the smart one is making money to support her kid and her way to college.. the funny one is playing around.. no offense.. the way you sound, it sounds like she likes to play with men by getting big tips, flirting, giving you cute face, etc is a way of getting a good tip.. BUT just follow your heart and do what's right for you and whoever you're most comfortable with, can communicate well, are the main key to having a good relationship. Get to know them more first!!!

fyi, I have a kid.. I was a single mother and I had no problem with my child meeting my dates.. but just keep your personal dating to yourself..
wait til you know by heart he/she's the one.. then her/his kid can be involve with you.

:rofl: nice offense Neo for AJ!

My opinion, AJ, you should get know them well, beside see what the most interesting u. Good luck.

no offense.... dont judge by their looks or body..

just go flow with your heart... and their inside who they are..

:D

Well, i know you dunno which is what you choice right women for you. I just suggust you ..........you need to get knewing study them if they are interesting in you and more trust in you then it should be fine but sometime it's going bad the way ( warn sign) so you will know it isnt important to you.good luck for you to (aj )I hope you choice right women best for your life ! :)

Lets be diplomatic about this.

The way gas prices are going up, I'd say pick the one who lives closest to you.

Ha ha, just kidding. -- Um, I think??? :)

AJ said:
ok here's the deal. there is this sports bar that i like to go to. and there are two waitresses. i like them both..but who should i go for? ill describe each one for u guys.

Brooke
5ft 2inches
thin
naturally tan skinned
dark long hair
funny
big flirt
out going
very cute

Samantha
5ft 7inches
thin
light skinned
blonde medium length hair
kind of shy
doesn't seem out going
cute
has a 2 year old kid
goes to college.

i like a smart girl i think thats sexy. but also with a job, a kid, and college she doesn't seem like she's ready to have a boyfriend. the other girl doesn't go to school so we'd have more time to hang out. i really dont know which one to go for what do u guys think?

I would pick the one that will be there for you, good communication, understand one another, less arguement, and all....

well i recently made a new decision. im going to date my ex gf nikki instead of brooke or samantha...LOL

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
HUH? :-o :slap: AJ! You are so confusing sometimes. :eek2: :dizzy:

lol wait..u think i was confusing before...now ive decided to date my other ex Mandy. LOL for real this time. i am going to date mandy for sure. im going out with her tomorrow night.

AJ said:
lol wait..u think i was confusing before...now ive decided to date my other ex Mandy. LOL for real this time. i am going to date mandy for sure. im going out with her tomorrow night.

Oh gimme a break. Whatever you say. :sure: lol :whistle:

Back