Girl Problems...HELP!

AJ

Reaction score
ok here's the deal. there is this sports bar that i like to go to. and there are two waitresses. i like them both..but who should i go for? ill describe each one for u guys.

Brooke
5ft 2inches
thin
naturally tan skinned
dark long hair
funny
big flirt
out going
very cute

Samantha
5ft 7inches
thin
light skinned
blonde medium length hair
kind of shy
doesn't seem out going
cute
has a 2 year old kid
goes to college.

i like a smart girl i think thats sexy. but also with a job, a kid, and college she doesn't seem like she's ready to have a boyfriend. the other girl doesn't go to school so we'd have more time to hang out. i really dont know which one to go for what do u guys think?

Funny, you described so many external attributes and very little concerning their personalities. I suggest you get to know each one and figure out who you get along with better rather than relying on what they look like. A long term committment is NEVER based on outward beauty, because outter beauty fades with time and then you are simply left with personality. Which personality do you prefer?

i dont know either of their personality yet. i only know them from them being my waitress.

like i said samantha is in college and i think thats hot. i like a smart girl

but brooke is funny and i think a funny girl is hot too.

That is the thing u dont know cuz you havent find out more about them. My suggestion is to talk to them and get to know them more. The more you know the more u can feel right with either the girls. One maybe better then the other. It not the lifestyle that they have it is the personality that count. Good luck!!

maybe you should get to know both of them better before deciding who you would like to ask out.

well i dont want to ruin anything. i dont want to hurt anyones feelings. like i said they both work at the same place...what if they each find out im interested in both of them...then they might think im trying to play them or something.

and i know every woman in this forum is gonna hate me for saying this but....Brooke looks like she'd be great in bed.

Openly date em both, then....that way they can share notes, lol

LOL i couldn't do that. i dont date two girls at once. im a one woman man.

Dude. Waitresses get hit on more than any other female-oriented job other than a female bartender.

Just play it cool. Get to know both of them, find common interests where you can invite them to hang - ya both like a sport game? get some tickets or pretend you scored some free tickets, or host a party with 5 kegs, invite me and those girls, and I'll be your wingman. :dance2:

After you hang with them, you can figure out which you like better and which likes you better. But until then, just play it cool and be someone they know to be friendly and not a psycho that wants to get in their pants like every other male customer they deal with. Oh yeah and tip good!

yeah i guess ill just hang out with them. im leaning towards Brooke anyway, the shorter one. she seems more my type. but again i dont really know them. but the bad thing is...is Samantha the blonde one lives in my neighborhood. so i dont know how well thats gonna go down. and she's got a kid. i like kids and all...damn i still dont know

Go for Brooke. Samantha's kid doesn't need your time to fool around with her/his mom.
I grew up seeing my Mom being tossed around by men who used her for sex. And I hated every boyfriend my Mom got because they are just no good.
Kids just know. If the kid hates you, don't bother dating the mom. Just leave the kid alone. If you cannot be sure that you will give the Mom time to bond with her kid, instead of dumping the babysitter and going out partying with you-- then forget her. If she isn't commited to her kid, she won't be committed to you.

Not to bad-mouth Samantha (I am sure she will be GLAD to have a date) but if there is a kid involved, and you are not ready to be a father-- LEAVE IT. Don't distrub the mom and kid's lifestyle. Beng a single-parent is hard enough wihtout somebody trying to tap her booty.

gnarlydorkette said:
Go for Brooke. Samantha's kid doesn't need your time to fool around with her/his mom.
I grew up seeing my Mom being tossed around by men who used her for sex. And I hated every boyfriend my Mom got because they are just no good.
Kids just know. If the kid hates you, don't bother dating the mom. Just leave the kid alone. If you cannot be sure that you will give the Mom time to bond with her kid, instead of dumping the babysitter and going out partying with you-- then forget her. If she isn't commited to her kid, she won't be committed to you.

Not to bad-mouth Samantha (I am sure she will be GLAD to have a date) but if there is a kid involved, and you are not ready to be a father-- LEAVE IT. Don't distrub the mom and kid's lifestyle. Beng a single-parent is hard enough wihtout somebody trying to tap her booty.

The Disney movie with Hayley Mills, "The Parent Trap" is a very good example of this. :) The twins in the movie hates the Dad's fiance, so they pushed their Dad and their Mom together again. :)

why does everyone think all i want is sex???? and...ive dated many girls with kids i know how to take care of them.

AJ said:
why does everyone think all i want is sex???? and...ive dated many girls with kids i know how to take care of them.

Well i thought you said "Brooke looks like she'd be great in bed." so... you are being honest so I thought maybe you can enjoy Brooke better since you seems (based on your statements) you are just looking for a good time. I am not saying you are a perv or anything but I think it is risky to get involved with a person who already has a child because there are three people in a relationship (the child, the mother, the boyfriend) and if you break up, you will hurt two hearts.

TOo risky.

BRooke seems to have less liability... I am surprised I am telling you to go for Brooke rather than go to hell for saying that remark which I mentioned above. :) So accept my opinion while you can before I change it... ;) My opinion won't be your final answer, right? So ... You asked for people's help and I put in my two cents as a child who had been in the situation time and time over.

I am not questioning your ablitity to take care/babysit a kid...
It is a huge difference between babysitting and being a father. It applies for women as well-- mothering is not same as babysitting. NO way. No woman should decide to have a kid because she had a blast babysitting her neighbor's three years old child. BAD deicision!

AJ said:
dude...do you think it's even okay for guys to be friends with girls?

no they would just want sex too.

*drinks milk*

I'll add my two cents.

I'm of the opinion that it's NEVER ON with the waitress.

When you think you're getting flirting signals when she's serving you, it's always really about getting big tips. The best thing to do is to find out how to meet them outside of work and then from there find out if they're flirting or just looking for bigger tips.

:gpost: I agree with his statement, best to date them when they're not working so you know their real deal!

Dennis said:
I'll add my two cents.

I'm of the opinion that it's NEVER ON with the waitress.

When you think you're getting flirting signals when she's serving you, it's always really about getting big tips. The best thing to do is to find out how to meet them outside of work and then from there find out if they're flirting or just looking for bigger tips.

I am kinda in the same boat. I am trying to decide between 2 girls myself. 1 is hearing, 1 deaf. Deaf one to me would probably be better when I have deaf friends around. Hearing one would be better when I have hearing friends around. I need a GF who is hearing and can sign. LOL.

Back