Girl overdoses on espresso coffee

Well this had HAPPENED to me when I was sophomore at my 15th age.

The night before the school starts, I have not eat anything at all except drinking too much coffee so I stay awake all the night till morning and went to the school. During the second period, I sit at the front row in the classroom. The class have a man come to the class talking about the health thingy (the class was the health subject), somehow I feel so dizzy, I thought maybe it's because I didn't move much so I tried to pick up my backpack under the table to grab my Diet Pepsi soda in the backpack, but my eyes became blind, all I can see is yellow stars look like ant race on television. Thus I fainted and I don't feel anything! I was fell on other guy who sit next to me, my hand was shaking and my eyes was open at same time, which I didn't remember or feel anything AT ALL. For few seconds I woke up and still feel dizzy, plus little blind inside my eyes, I told the teacher I need nurse NOW so the teacher and interpreter help me walking to the hallway, and when I arrive at the hallway, my dizzy and blindness became worser so I told them I need lay down on the floor, thus I faint AGAIN in the hallway. One nurse came with the wheelchair, she force me to eat something, and sent me home.

Imagine how embrassed this is, I fainted due too much caffiane and not enough sleep in Health class, while I was sitting in front of the classroom, every students saw what happened.

Actually I fainted 5 times in my life, 3 of them is because of seeing too much violence and gore, one of them is THIS, and one of them was because of the motorcycle accident.

...but when I reduce it, I get headaches and feel so tired.

Shel, this is caffeine withdrawal and it will pass.
Just give it at least two weeks, and the headaches should subside.

I forgot what kind of drink you mentioned but I am sure you know Pepsi, Cola, Coke and many others also contain caffeine.
So be careful and read the labels. People sometimes do not realise how much caffeine they consume throughout a day in various foods.

Fuzzy

Back