Gifts from exes?

What will u do with gifts from ex?

• Keep it.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Burn all stuffs with real FIRE.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Give all stuffs to somewhere like donations.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Return all stuffs back to ur ex who gave u.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Throw stuffs in the garbage.

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Sell stuffs at eBay, auctions, or garage sale.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Give stuffs to ur friend/relative.

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
It depends.... if it's cheapsy and not really valuable, I would get rid of it.. sell it in garage sale, or donate it to a Goodwills type of place..

But if it does have some value to it.. i.e. memories, uniqueness.. I would keep it... I just hate to think what my exes would have done with my gifts to them... ie pottery we painted together (knowing my ex, when he's finally over me, he'll probably store it in a storage box out of sight)..

I don't keep anything that's useless and have no significant meaning to me.

Burn them? No way!

I discarded the most things from my exes.. Kinda make me feel good knowing I am ready to let it go.. One of my ex that we had a good friendship afterward - I still have his pictures just for a good and bad memories.

EBAY EBAY them all :D All my stuff from my ex girlfriends were gone long time ago after I found a right person for me. :cuddle:

I just tore up some letters I received from my ex-fiance... *sigh*

It really made me feel like I'm moving on. Unfortunately he hasn't stopped contacting me (he's not over me yet!)

pictures

I went on a vacation with my ex, and i took some pictures... after we broke up, i never developed the pix. I dont have any desire to develop the pix.

And I have kept some stuff that he gave me... One was a black pearl earring, i kept it! I had to! It was real!! *sighs*

i still have some of my ex wifes things that she gave me.. no need to think it as negative.. just keep it in a tote box or something bec can teach our kids to not think negative of others...;)

My gifts from my exes, I tend to give out to my niece, nephews or thift store. I don't see any point to keep 'em.

I tore all pictures of my ex and me together. I want to forget what she looks like (its impossible i know ) so i can really move on with my life. As for her gifts, I just throw them in garage. It doesn't feel right to sell them to some else. These gifts were meant for me not others.

I don't keep things expect our old wedding pictures book from my ex husband. It was 14 year ago. My mom asked me to not throw my old wedding pictures book because she paid this for $200. It was part of my life. I didnt hate my ex husband. I had good and bad time with him.

My husband understand that my old wedding was important in my life. He has his kids with ex wife pictures also. I didnt ask him to throw them away. He don't keep his ex wife's pictures at all. I don't have my ex husband's picture expect wedding pictures book.

I didn't vote, because I've actually done both.

I've trashed alot of stuff from past relationships, but I also kept a stuffed teddy bear that an ex gave me 9 yrs ago. I actually still have it, even though it holds no significance to me anymore. My five year old niece has adopted it now, so I gave it to her to play with.

Depend! One of my ex...I had to cut off the pictures and stuff that 'related' to him. Rest I don't mind to keep for memory. I don't have many though thank goodness!

i give my boyfriend of boxers for valentine's day and he kept it

Really depending on what it is. So I voted donation because someone could use it more then I would. But if it was like a memorible like a picture or something, I'd probably trash or burn it. IF its something real expensive, then more likely I'd sell it & make profit..LoL

Back