Reaction score
Giants’ Burress shot in right thigh
By TOM CANAVAN, AP Sports Writer
4 hours, 8 minutes ago

Buzz Up PrintRelated Video Our locks to win Our locks to win

Fantasy: WRs to count on

AFC's best team?

Jags-Texans showdown
More NFL Videos Super Bowl hero Plaxico Burress accidentally shot himself in the right thigh and spent the night in the hospital, another dramatic turn in a tumultuous season in which the star New York Giants receiver has been fined and suspended.

The Giants said the shooting happened Friday night and he was released from the hospital early Saturday. The team did not say which hospital Burress went to or how badly he was injured.

However, a team official told The Associated Press that Burress shot himself in a nightclub. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the team was still trying to sort out all the facts.

“Our primary concern is for Plaxico’s health and well-being, and given the circumstances, we are relieved to say he was released from a New York City hospital,” the Giants said in a statement.

New York City police said they were investigating whether the incident took place at Latin Quarter, a sprawling 15,000-square-foot, two-story restaurant

Giants' Burress shot in right thigh - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Another source here

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80ce3ebc&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

I just heard it moments ago on news. We had our ESPN on for awhile for updates on Bama football (now 12-0) and about tmw's games but then heard about this guy, whoa!!! It did got my attention because I remember one of the RedSkins' was shot to death, I was hoping it wasn't another one like this one but he is alive and home now. I wonder if he will get suspend for conflict such a stupid thing to do at a nightclub...

The incident was happening at Night Club, what the hell night club security doing? Did he let him enter without doing the body check, just because he is famous? Fucking security must be fired.

Burress was charged with two counts of second-degree criminal possession of a weapon, which could result in a sentence of at least 3 1/2 years in prison. He was not required to enter a plea Monday and is due back in court on March 31. Burress did not say anything in court.

He deserve it!

Honestly I think Giants need to just do away with him and get those continuous distractions from Plax out of the way permanently. Im curious what Antonio Pierce will be associated with charges, hes an important part of their Defense. Why the heck would he take a gun somewhere, is he livin that much on the edge? Thats just weirdy, abnormal. On top of the criminal consequences, this definately will have ramifications with NFL player conduct and will be handed down a suspension likely.

I know I read the newspaper and watch news. It's tragdey news. Giant receiver, Plax is stupid, was shot his leg by his own gun. He carried the gun to the nightclub in N.Y., with his teamnate, Antonio Pierce. The police arrested him for charge of murder. Giants owners are dissapointment for him. NFL owner will suspend him, maybe he will go to jail sentence. He lost $35 million deal to gone in one shot. Maybe Giants will cut him.

Lumbing, that is funniest stuff I've seen in a long time. Did you creat that editing scene from 8 mile?

burress.jpg

Well that qualifies good ol' Plax for Honorable Mention from the Darwin Awards! :rofl:

Farmers were busted for spy
then..cheerleader got punk'd
now... Plaxico got shot himself on his thigh..

farmers team.. tsk tsk..

Farmers were busted for spy
then..cheerleader got punk'd
now... Plaxico got shot himself on his thigh..

farmers team.. tsk tsk..

Plaxico is not a Patriot:P

Back