Ghost

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Dang!! :fu2: @ the ghost... Guess my ghosts'll never leave my home :rofl:

:rofl: nah they heard that you are a ghost lovers so the ghost ain't leaving u.. They wanted to stay with u because U love them and they need some from u in yer bed :rofl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
:rofl: nah they heard that you are a ghost lovers so the ghost ain't leaving u.. They wanted to stay with u because U love them and they need some from u in yer bed :rofl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:!!!!! True.. they are :naughty: w/ me :lol: They cannot leave me since they r in love w/ me :rofl:

:rofl:!!!!! True.. they are :naughty: w/ me :lol: They cannot leave me since they r in love w/ me :rofl:

:lol: I agree w/ u they cannot leave away from u. Tsk Tsk lol.. Im on yahoo with webcam HEEHEE

:lol: I agree w/ u they cannot leave away from u. Tsk Tsk lol.. Im on yahoo with webcam HEEHEE

:rofl: Yeah heheh... Oh boy I have webcam too but aint gonna be on since I looks terrible :P

:rofl: Yeah heheh... Oh boy I have webcam too but aint gonna be on since I looks terrible :P

lol me too I look terrible with no makeup.. pffttt lol but I do look good with no make up or having make up on anyway.. Hey did u check ur pm? if not tsk tsk ha ha just joking :)

lol me too I look terrible with no makeup.. pffttt lol but I do look good with no make up or having make up on anyway.. Hey did u check ur pm? if not tsk tsk ha ha just joking :)

:squint: Yes I did check yer P/M. You didnt check mine yet :D

Okie dokie :mrgreen: lol

But it should automantic let me know I have pm coming u know but it doesn't done that.. it shows me automantic yesterday.. ok ok where do I have to click private message.. Instead of me being clicking "HELP" all the time to get the private message in the personal options grrrr

But it should automantic let me know I have pm coming u know but it doesn't done that.. it shows me automantic yesterday.. ok ok where do I have to click private message.. Instead of me being clicking "HELP" all the time to get the private message in the personal options grrrr

LOL poor ya... It happened to me same thing it didnt pop up when u sent me.. Now it popped up geez. It's werid here LOL.. Mebbe the ghost did that :ugh:

LOL poor ya... It happened to me same thing it didnt pop up when u sent me.. Now it popped up geez. It's werid here LOL.. Mebbe the ghost did that :ugh:

lol yep same thing happen to me lol.. Prolly the ghost did it.. :rofl:

I dont believe in ghost but I seen some strang things around here. My room shakes like someone walks in the room (floor is weak) and when I get up to see no one was there. Hell I even have the door locked. I been scratching my head try to figure it out why but one night I was sleeping and felt the floor shake I woke up and look there I saw a shadow figure but I closed my eyes and open really fast the shadow figure was gone. My brother said that his son's toy been going on and off by it self. He also said that he saw a little girl figure and she disappear in front his eyes.

Originally posted by Wolfboy
I dont believe in ghost but I seen some strang things around here. My room shakes like someone walks in the room (floor is weak) and when I get up to see no one was there. Hell I even have the door locked. I been scratching my head try to figure it out why but one night I was sleeping and felt the floor shake I woke up and look there I saw a shadow figure but I closed my eyes and open really fast the shadow figure was gone. My brother said that his son's toy been going on and off by it self. He also said that he saw a little girl figure and she disappear in front his eyes.

Then it was the ghost since it happened like that.

Then it was the ghost since it happened like that.

Whooaaa I love ghost story-telling.. Yep it could happen to me with the ceiling fan 1 time in my bedroom and never done it again.. and the door living room was LOCKED but it opened slowly alll the way.. I screamed my ass off lol and I holler at my husband to go LOOK so he look at it and he got puzzled and then he get up and close it.. I couldn't even look at the door LOL

Whooaaa I love ghost story-telling.. Yep it could happen to me with the ceiling fan 1 time in my bedroom and never done it again.. and the door living room was LOCKED but it opened slowly alll the way.. I screamed my ass off lol and I holler at my husband to go LOOK so he look at it and he got puzzled and then he get up and close it.. I couldn't even look at the door LOL

:lol: poor thingie gurl...

Psst!! Clean yer dayum mailbox I can't send u any P/M cuz of your mailbox is full LOL. Clean in sent box too :ugh:

:lol: poor thingie gurl...

Psst!! Clean yer dayum mailbox I can't send u any P/M cuz of your mailbox is full LOL. Clean in sent box too :ugh:

Im done.. Its all cleaned .. now u can go ahead and send me pm.. heh

Back