Getting computer back from the shop XP Windows ?

Thank you and my internet is up and running .... the only thing that baffles me is that my vp is not working ??? I know I did not do anything to my vp and I tried the recommendations in the vp manual, no luck yet still figuring out how to get vp hooked up the wires are fine, just how to get vp back online ??? Any suggestions and I will do them please ?

Take a sledgehammer to your VP. Problem solved! :D

Ahhhhh ..... The ever pessimistic LuciaDisturbed has chosen to grace herself in the presence of the computer experts !!!!! Whacks a computer to pieces !!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

* coughs * only in your dreams .... :D

Seriously, I do need help, please. Thank you :) :thumb:

Congrats!! My computer's window Xp and I haven't no idea with it :lol:

Heath,

Is your computer getting network connection? If so then VP100 may be screw. if your pc can't get network connection then check below.

unplug and plug the power jack on your cable modem 1st then 2nd the Router to reboot it. Don't be afraid cuz it's setting won't be lost anyway.

It may be the cause that your VP100 couldn't get connection. Try it. If not then maybe ur VP100 setting may be screwed. Check my blogs on "Router" (I may be at the last end of blog but look for "Purplecatty" on blog. It's a pretty good explaination on VP100 fix)
good luck
Catty

Back