Getting back onto the dating scene...

shezzbeav

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting back onto the dating scene, but when I think of it, it makes me nervous lol.
I'm completely out of practice with everything associated to dating and whatnot... and it's been 2 years since I last went out on a date (with an ex).

Any tips?

Just be yourself..get out and dont worry about finding the "perfect" soulmate whether it is a girl or a guy...just go out to meet peeps and like everything take its course.

I hear you, girl

I was a nervous wreck when I had to get back into dating scene - but like they say one day at a time, I took one date at a time :)

Dating should be fun - not burden - Dating two years ago and today hasnt changed much except for what you know what you want and dont want. The basics are still the same so I think you will be fine as long as you follow the golden rules of dating :)

Yeah... problem is I haven't met any guys that I see as dating potential... and no guys have asked me out... what is their problem?!

I had a chance with a guy friend last year, but he backed out cause he didnt want to ruin our friendship... just over dinner?!

Yeah... problem is I haven't met any guys that I see as dating potential... and no guys have asked me out... what is their problem?!

I had a chance with a guy friend last year, but he backed out cause he didnt want to ruin our friendship... just over dinner?!

I have had a guy whom I fell for to back out after we had sex only to tell me that he cherishes me as a friend. Now, that really did suck! I felt like a slut..LOL!

Thanks guys :)

I've been acting like myself... if they don't like it, their loss.

I agree with some of the responses just be yourself and don't forget to smile

Be yourself, guys like women with confidence, guys like women who are assertive. And like the recent post above, you will meet someone when you least expect it, which is so true. Don't be so serious in chasing all the guys out there, be open and socialize... you never know who you will meet!

Agree with another.. just be yourself :)

Good luck :D

Back