Getting a SK3 but what is the monthly payment?

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
Nobody knows what the monthly plan is on SK3... I don't know what kind of plan I should get since I want to talk on it all the time like a internet. AIM,YIM,MSN check emails and even browse thru the internet. I want everything. But I don't know what the cost is each month. T-mobile has this Sidekick data plan which is 30 bucks a month but I don't know if it's true or what. I want to be able to get everything on my sk3. For those who has it is it worthed it? Please email me if anybody care to explain.... Thanks and have a good day

The 30 bucks a month is the data plan in which u have everything but the phone plan. That is what I have for my SK2 and my husband who is hearing has the full plan which is 49.99 a month.

Yes, the data plan allows u unlimited time on the Internet, instant messaging and emails. No limits on the number of characters. I think it is worth it. :)

yep it is worth it too and yes i have sk3 and i only pay 30bucks a month :D

Yep, T-Mobile has the usual $30 a month plan which is unlimited data only. If you want a phone plan as well, then you can get any phone plan plus $20 for unlimited data.

If you picked a $30 phone plan, then it would be $50 with the unlimited data.

Back