Get your own business!!!!

Huh? What are u talking abt? :dunno:

Your Mom said:
There is no way that you are serious.

Not everyone is getting them, my girlfriend she doesnt want one shes happy with her SK2

I apologize for being rude and calling you stupid but its incredibly silly and a bit moronic to just follow the crowd. Thats why you are so miserable, its not because of gay people or anyone else its because you cant think for your self.

You don't have to apologize.

The*Empress said:
Well most people want to make money in a quick way...

I want some money to have surgery on my face, so I can
have a better paying job....

I can't even get a job at KFC, the manager thinks I might scare off
customers....

And I can't even work at the warehouse, because men flirt with
anybody with 2 legs, they said they can put a bag over my head.
:tears: why are you repeating your sob story? Get out and get a surgery, fer chrissake! Use whatever you have that you are taking advantage from us tax-paying people. Medicaid.. medicare.. anything... :ugh2:

EyesBlueDeaf said:
:tears: why are you repeating your sob story? Get out and get a surgery, fer chrissake! Use whatever you have that you are taking advantage from us tax-paying people. Medicaid.. medicare.. anything... :ugh2:

Okay.

I signed up with Stores Online in May, 2006 and have gotten just 3 calls from their Collection Agency, and it's Oct. 15th today and just got a letter from Travellers Acceptance Corporation (whom I have to deal with about this issue) and they will be sending my down payment of $4965.00 to a collection agency within 20 days if they don't hear from me.

I told them I'am on disabiltly, but it really doesn't matter what you tell them they are just doing their jobs and want money from you, even 50.00 per month over 10 years (it does include interest).

I'am currently going to Small Claims Court, and just got barrels of stuff here from the Net just today, one site is the Austrailian Competition and Consumer Commission, which has Stores Online refunding some $658,251.53 from a Federal Court Order that was previously frozen.
Buyers offered refunds under Stores Online settlement

I only paid $245.00 and then changed my banking account, but I didn't receive all the contracts and DEFINATELY was not aware of the terms of agreement pertaining to revoking the contract, AND they wouldn't allow or give me time to think about this either, and they LIED about many things. After many of us at the seminar signed the contract if we had questions, they started bringing up legal issues and that was a DEFINITE red flag for me.

I'am defending myself in Small Claims Court in Toronto, and going on Friday to give them the forms at the court after I see a student there from York University's Legal Services who can just help me along a bit.

With all the proof I have and my ability to noticably be fully aware of the contract, there's no chance.....................

Dannie

Yeah they sent out many letters of free dinner invitation...

Then 500 people show up at the convention center....

The speaker didn't have a microphone, but had a demostration screen.

I looked the speaker's face, he had bad bruise on his face, as if he was
in a fight with someone earlier.

So..... after he talked, He said if you are interested in being in more
workshops, pay now $50, it will be at the Peabody.

So many people paid for this....
I knew this was going to happen... luckily I left my checkbook and cash
at home....

I only went there because of food....
but the food taste like airline food.

They sent me a letter saying that if I didn't respond to them before Oct 31st, they would either sue me, or send me to another collection agency if I didn't give them the total $4, 965 or arrange some deal per month, AND they required me to give them a fax of my amount of collection from social security (even though they could probably find it from my SIN#) which I stupidly gave them!

So it's November 11th, and I haven't heard anything. I was told by another lawyer from the U. of York's Law School that they won't bother spending to much time going after someone who's on disability anyway, besides I can always go back to this site to dig up more scandal proof on that company.

Thanks guys.....................

(by the way, Travellers' Financial's Collection Agency told me themselves that they can't always get the money)

Back