Get to know Matt, ask me anything.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Do you like to wear lipsticks? :o
I don't wear lipstick, but my lips tend to look VERY red at time. Gotee does a good job hiding it. LOL

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
go ahead if u have 1 :D
I think I MAY have them on my broken computer. I will have to recover any pics off the hard drives before I rebuild.

Do you like to be called "Matty" instead of "Matthew," or "Matt?"

I gotta tell you a brief story about this "Matt" I know: he is one of my ASL students and obviously he's a hearing married man. He often teased me in my class to cheer everyone up. I teased him back to be "even," just to have fun in the class (I teased other students as well). One time, he said something so hilarious, catching me off guard. I finally teased him back that he should be a mat (so I can stomp on him), instead of "Matt." He was speechless afterward. Haha! Everyone, including his wife, in the class was giggling/laughing. All's :thumb: ;)

Has that happened to you before?

Do you like to be called "Matty" instead of "Matthew," or "Matt?"

I gotta tell you a brief story about this "Matt" I know: he is one of my ASL students and obviously he's a hearing married man. He often teased me in my class to cheer everyone up. I teased him back to be "even," just to have fun in the class (I teased other students as well). One time, he said something so hilarious, catching me off guard. I finally teased him back that he should be a mat (so I can stomp on him), instead of "Matt." He was speechless afterward. Haha! Everyone, including his wife, in the class was giggling/laughing. All's :thumb: ;)

Has that happened to you before?
I have been called Welcome Matt and Floor Matt and Car Matt. LOL. I like matt, but sometimes, Matty sounds funny and is appropriate for the situation. Few people can call me Matthew *looks at Sheild*

How do you pronounce your name "Matthew?" Should we say mah-threw or mat-threw?

How do you pronounce your name "Matthew?" Should we say mah-threw or mat-threw?
Mah(ah like saying at of fat) thew (like saying few or chew). Some people joke and call me Matchew or say it like a sneeze...matCHEEWWWW :rofl:

I'm profound deaf and I voice pretty well enough for most people to understand me first time.

That is cool. As you know, I am profound hearing, but I do have troubles understanding people when the speak alot, especially when there is alot of background noise. I almost have to look directly at the person talking to me.

Profound hearing?! :laugh2: I love that!! :thumb:

So you need something like a horse guider (for the eyes) but for the ears to guide your ears to the sound you want to listen to, eh? :lol:

Profound hearing?! :laugh2: I love that!! :thumb:

So you need something like a horse guider (for the eyes) but for the ears to guide your ears to the sound you want to listen to, eh? :lol:
LOL... Basically. I can hear, to me, great, but just understanding convo in noisy environments. Maybe all those years at the race track did something to my hearing. :dunno:

DONT LOOK AT ME PROSTOCK! I DID NADA!!!

*Laughing* hope u had GREAT birthday for being with ur friends. :D

I have NO questions for u matt, on ur personal status, BUT i do have one abt work related, do u have deafies coming in reporting things OR just being called out to the poeple who are deaf and u know sign or ??? that kind of thing??? and one more qq DO u act like a NYPD cop??? LOL!

Originally posted by prostock19
I love girls with brains. Physically, I don't like big breasts, just ones that go with the size of the girl.

Me!! I jut kid you. LOL :naughty:

Back