Get to know Matt, ask me anything.

Originally posted by Sabrina
He is under my desk to do... :lick: He is extremely busy. Leave him alone...

:rofl: I wonder what matty will say to that? ;)

:rofl: I wish I was :lick: with some girl. LOL. I did fall asleep here at work. I needed the nice nap.

Originally posted by prostock19
:rofl: I wish I was :lick: with some girl. LOL. I did fall asleep here at work. I needed the nice nap.
:rofl:

God, he is more perverted than me and he is 13 years older than me lol :laugh2: . I think he hit his head too much when he was a little kid and has gone :crazy:

Originally posted by System_of_a_Dwn
God, he is more perverted than me and he is 13 years older than me lol :laugh2: . I think he hit his head too much when he was a little kid and has gone :crazy:

It took you a while to realize that?

Oh man.. hee hee :rofl:

:eek: eh.. how u handle to deal with a 13 years older bro than u cuz I have a sis who is 13 years younger than I am and I'm about to hit 25 next week :roll:

Hey bro, you don't know me anymore since I don't live there. I am a BIG online flirt. IRL, I have to feel comfy with the person to flirt like I do online.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hey, Matt. Long time no talk. Sup with ya now? :)
CHEL!!!! I am S L O W L Y catching up to you for 2nd place. I am doing fine, yourself?? I am leaving for 'bama Wednesday morning.

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:eek: eh.. how u handle to deal with a 13 years older bro than u cuz I have a sis who is 13 years younger than I am and I'm about to hit 25 next week :roll:
He is 13 years younger than me, too. Sometimes he needs a :slap: when he gives mom a hard time. Ofc, I wan't an :angel: at his age either.

Heyyyy Hi :wave: Matty..
been while.. :)
How are ya been & how was your weekend?

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Heyyyy Hi :wave: Matty..
been while.. :)
How are ya been & how was your weekend?
Weekend was ok. Just haven't been postwhoring as much. Summer is here :D

Back