Get this baby out!

InfamousMacBook

Reaction score
Hi Everyone on AD!

I am asking for prayers, wishes, whatever you do to help others. My boss thinks she is in labor and she is ready for this baby to come out! So lets help her out and hope this baby comes tonight! I am so excited.

I will pray for her right now. :)

I will pray for her right now. :)

Thank you! I'm hoping the baby comes cause she is tired of being pregnant and it means both me and her will be off work for her maternity leave. Except I'm a nanny and will be on call. Which is no big deal to me. I'm just so excited to meet the little guy!

Gosh, your title were the EXACT words I said about my daughter when I was struggling ot push her out. She is 14 years old now. I will never forget screaming at my mom and my ex hubby saying "GET THAT BABY OUT!!!"

Wishing her all of the luck!

Wendy will have epidural. Nope, false labor again. Thanks for prayers. Keep coming so that she has baby soon.

Gosh, your title were the EXACT words I said about my daughter when I was struggling ot push her out. She is 14 years old now. I will never forget screaming at my mom and my ex hubby saying "GET THAT BABY OUT!!!"

Wishing her all of the luck!

I think that is an expression all moms have used during labor!:lol:

Yea, I've been there, too. Hurry up, baby!

aw damn... *putting away my baseball mitt*

Mom is at Labor & Delivery at hospital. It looks like she will be having baby tonight. I'm so excited.

we support to pray you hope be wish be update hear news!

My baby was late and my sister and friend tool me for long walk and while we where walking the baby dropped! I had her that night!

Excellent, so far haven't heard any exciting news. I will post tonight if I am not already in bed. I have to wake up with her 3 year old in the morning. So far so good. Thank you all for such kind words.

Baby was born last night. A little boy. Haven't decided on a name yet. He is 7lbs2oz and born healthy and alert. Wanted to look at everything. Mom and baby are fine. So proud to be his nanny when he comes home.

I'm glad that everything went well. :)

Congratulations to the family on their new addition.

Back