German kids want to be warm!

What about this part of the story?

"Three German children aged five, six and seven who said they were fed up with cold weather at home set off on a voyage to Africa . . .

The boy and the older girl were planning to get married in Africa and brought the girl's five-year-old sister along as a witness. "

:shock:

What about this part of the story?

"Three German children aged five, six and seven who said they were fed up with cold weather at home set off on a voyage to Africa . . .

The boy and the older girl were planning to get married in Africa and brought the girl's five-year-old sister along as a witness. "

:shock:

oh, pooh. :roll: Kids that little think being married is like playing house. I doubt sex ever entered their minds. Didn't you play "wedding" or "grown-ups" when you were a kid??

oh, pooh. :roll: Kids that little think being married is like playing house. I doubt sex ever entered their minds. Didn't you play "wedding" or "grown-ups" when you were a kid??
Did I mention sex? No.

No, I never played "wedding"; none of the boys wanted to participate. :)

Playing wedding, and actually planning a real wedding trip are two different things. When I was that age, I knew the difference between "playing" and real life.

Busy little children! :lol: They were playing Extreme house! taking role playing a bit further.

:lol: Cute, maybe they can learn how to be a snowbird in the future when they became adults.

Did I mention sex? No.

That's what I assumed you were thinking, seeing your disapproval.

No, I never played "wedding"; none of the boys wanted to participate. :)

of course not! They're born with an instinct that keeps them from being ensnared! ;)

Playing wedding, and actually planning a real wedding trip are two different things. When I was that age, I knew the difference between "playing" and real life.

well, the fantasy got carried away, I suppose. It would make a great movie, wouldn't it? In the movie, the kids would actually get to Africa and start a new life. :D

Back