German goalkeeper urinated during soccer game.

I've seen worse... bicyclers pissing their shorts while riding in the race. ;)

what about marathon runner pissing while running? is that worse than cyclists? :)

Rule of soccer, always have a backup. If he got to go that bad, why cant he just call for a sub so he can go get his restroom break and come back...and get back on the field. I rather him to do that instead of leaving the gloves on while urinating and get some of the splash on the ball.. then later when someone does the ball headbutting... image that on your forehead... no one will appreciate it.

Former soccer player here and a fan of the sport.

and plus - you could die from it. an impact to your abdomen by soccer ball kicked by a PROFESSIONAL soccer play will rupture your bladder and you will die of poisoning and internal bleeding.

omg, really? damn! :shock:

same thing with car accident. don't drive with your bladder full! :lol:

That's right, always go to the restroom/bathroom before going on a drive, play sports, or getting in front of audition/class to lecture more then 15 minutes otherwise you wanna look stupid.

Seriously, all of you are pussed out of some urination that could possibly be on your SOCCER BALL.

I've played in worse conditions. Think about all the geese that takes a crap on your soccer field, and you play soccer, then pick up the ball after wards.

I say this because I've dived right into a scatter of geese shit playing softball.

ALSO:
They did an experiment. They took a bowl of nuts to a social gathering, an upscale one at that too. When the nuts were half empty they took it and did an analysis. They found 21 samples of urine.
Think about it.

when ya gotta go... ya gotta go. Maybe don't drink so much German beer before the game. :dunno:

Seriously, all of you are pussed out of some urination that could possibly be on your SOCCER BALL.

I've played in worse conditions. Think about all the geese that takes a crap on your soccer field, and you play soccer, then pick up the ball after wards.

I say this because I've dived right into a scatter of geese shit playing softball.

ALSO:
They did an experiment. They took a bowl of nuts to a social gathering, an upscale one at that too. When the nuts were half empty they took it and did an analysis. They found 21 samples of urine.
Think about it.

omg, men!

Not just men, some women also leave the restroom with piss all over their hands and don't wash their hands when leaving the restroom. They just wipe them off with the TP and go.

I've seen worse... bicyclers pissing their shorts while riding in the race. ;)

They need this:
31kguXxLXhL._AA260_.jpg

When I scanned down the page, I thought that the title said "German goatkeeper" and I was wondering why anyone cared. lol

Back