Georgia declares state of war with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians did the right thing.

I ain't surprised by your reply cuz you are Russian.

Care to explain to us why you think your country did the right thing please?

Russians did the right thing.

I'm not surprised over your comment here. I learn about this thru political news TV last night. The US and EU think that Russia started it which they didn't. Russia attacked Georgia because Georgia attacked South Ossettians. Georgians killed over 1,600 people BEFORE Russia attacked Georgia.

US involvement look no good because Russia didn't involve US's attack to Iraq, don't they?

US take care of Georgians because Georgians went to Iraq war to support US.

I really don't know what should I say... To my opinion, US and EU Governments should step back and leave Russia takes care of both Georgia and South Ossettia...

I'm not surprised over your comment here. I learn about this thru political news TV last night. The US and EU think that Russia started it which they didn't. Russia attacked Georgia because Georgia attacked South Ossettians. Georgians killed over 1,600 people BEFORE Russia attacked Georgia.

US involvement look no good because Russia didn't involve US's attack to Iraq, don't they?

US take care of Georgians because Georgians went to Iraq war to support US.

I really don't know what should I say... To my opinion, US and EU Governments should step back and leave Russia takes care of both Georgia and South Ossettia...

Exactly. Russians did set up the army base in Iraq for few months. When UK left the Iraq, so did the Russians.

GWB told Russia to stop the war, it is like mother tell son. He makes me mad. I believe it was a good test for US, because Russians wanted to know which side US support, and the US choose Georgia over Russians. I got a feeling that US-Russia political relationship won't be good.

I have feeling this isn't looking good either :(

Russia to U.S.: Choose us or Georgia

*nodding sadly*

At first Counsellor Angela Merkel told French President to focus on their potential as mediators, not rely on US involvement like what I said at earlier from saw her speech on TV because German experts suggest so.

German Leaders Split on Placing Blame in Caucasian War | Germany | Deutsche Welle | 10.08.2008

Georgia Announces Unilateral Ceasefire in South Ossetia | Europe | Deutsche Welle | 10.08.2008

Later then Bush said:

U.S. can't do much to stop Russia
Georgia is the closest friend the U.S. has among the former Soviet republics

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26180496/from/id/26145350/

Then later I got link from Brydie... and also Royale over aid got me confused. I talked to my hubby about this.

My hubby's opinion that US aid to Georgia look no good to Russia's. It would lead worst. We agreed that it's nice of US to support EU to this solution but involvement for go to Georgia with aid look no good to Russia... until you posted the link... That's what we thought so... *sigh*

And then we learn from political news TV about Georgia, Russia and South Ossetia. We thought Russia started it but it's not what we all thought... It's Georgia who started to attack South Ossetia to kill over 1,600 people. Russia is as "peacemaker" mediators.

Sadly, EU and US Government should not involve to support Georgia against Russia but solve and make peace between Georgia and Russia.

I have seen TV everyday... It's confused more and more... Georgians claimed that they want peace but Russia don't want to hear it... that's different what I saw from political news last night... *scratch my head*

We guess that the reason why US went to Georgia with support because Georigans support US with Iraq war.

That's what McCain said "We are all Georgians today!" He made a lot of assumption against Russia without think carefully...

All what I have in my opinion.

Exactly. Russians did set up the army base in Iraq for few months. When UK left the Iraq, so did the Russians.

GWB told Russia to stop the war, it is like mother tell son. He makes me mad. I believe it was a good test for US, because Russians wanted to know which side US support, and the US choose Georgia over Russians.I got a feeling that US-Russia political relationship won't be good.

Yes, it's sadly... that's what my hubby said the same thing what you said here.

I guess French president should listen counsellor Angela Merkel and German expert's suggestion to not rely US involvement. ? It look bad already because US choose to support Georgia...

Yes, we have no good feeling about Russia and America's relationship. :(

i saw cnn news.. it seems possibly to stop them fighting.. let see what happen

Seen video how horrible Russia shooting at vehicle (three men inside) where they nearly got hit.

Mod's Note:

Thread going all over the place. Locked for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back