George Orwell Would Be Impressed With Barack Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find interesting is how everyone can blame Obama for all of the problems we currently have. Why didn't people blame former President Bush for the mess he created over the past 8 years?

What I find interesting is how everyone can blame Obama for all of the problems we currently have. Why didn't people blame former President Bush for the mess he created over the past 8 years?

Yeah I know that's why I didn't post much... It's hard to debate with those ignorants who KNEW Obama take Bush's position over 6 weeks ago and continue to accuse Obama of something he didn't... :roll:

Yeah I know that's why I didn't post much... It's hard to debate with those ignorants who KNEW Obama take Bush's position over 6 weeks ago and continue to accuse Obama of something he didn't... :roll:

Unfortunately, those who continue to criticize Obama are the same people who refuse to give him a fair chance. He has only been in office since January 20th, so how much can you expect in so little time?

And it was stated prior to Obama's plan even being begun that there was a natural spiral that would have to play out. Them momentum was already at work. The question is not whether the spiral would continue downward, but how quickly it begins to start back up after the plan has had the opportunity to have an effect. Sixty days is hardly a fair amount of time to claim something a failure that is correcting 8 years of a downward turn.
The market records confidence (or lack of same) in the future, not just what's happening now. The Wall Street guys don't have confidence in the current plan. That's what the figures show.

Wow! I didnt realize that Obama has so much power over Wall Street in such a short time!
Wall Street is displaying its reaction to Obama's moves, and they don't like what they see.

Who are the "ignorants"? You aren't referring to any AD posters are you? That would be a personal insult.

People constantly blamed Bush for everything, and they still do. Didn't you notice?

Unfortunately, those who continue to criticize Obama are the same people who refuse to give him a fair chance. He has only been in office since January 20th, so how much can you expect in so little time?
Should we wait until it's too late to stop him from making things worse?

The market records confidence (or lack of same) in the future, not just what's happening now. The Wall Street guys don't have confidence in the current plan. That's what the figures show.

Again, nothing more than prediction based on the here and now. One cannot criticise based on prediction, only on actual effect. Lets keep n mind that Wall Street is in the position it currently is in, not as a result of Obama Administration policy, but of the former policies of the former administration. The Wall Street gurus want the economy to turn around, but they are not willing to accept the sacrifices they must make in order for such to happen. They want change, they simply don't want to be inconvenienced by change. Nothing new under the sun.

Who are the "ignorants"? You aren't referring to any AD posters are you? That would be a personal insult.

Yes, it's an insult if I post to name anyone but I didn't.

Just wanted to be sure that you didn't mean any ADers are "ignorants."

No matter either ADers or not, but I am allow to make my general post to express my POV without name anyone.

A.gain, nothing more than prediction based on the here and now. One cannot criticise based on prediction, only on actual effect.
The stock market is all about prediction, gambling, and risk taking.

No matter either ADers or not, but I am allow to make my general post to express my POV without name anyone.
Is it your POV that some ADers are "ignorants"?

Should we wait until it's too late to stop him from making things worse?

No one stopped Bush. In fact, they elected him to a second term to give him plenty of time to create the mess. Give Obama his 4 to straighten it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back