Genders

morbid-mongoose

Reaction score
Would it be possible to have people's gender indicated by their posts? It's really akward sometimes not knowing wether to refer to someone as a 'he' or a 'she.'

Thanks! :ty:

I've thought of that myself before.

There are some members who prefer to remain anonymous. There are some members who have different sexuality preferences or identify themselves as a different gender... or trans-gendered.

What would be the benefits of having a male/female icon?

It could be an optional icon?

Hmmm....like a 'lipstick' and 'mustache' icon??? :D

Altogether, still a good idea for those who don't mind doing so, however, respecting those who opt out for revealing for various of personal reasons. ;)

~RR

That'll work LoL:lol:

Altogether, still a good idea for those who don't mind doing so, however, respecting those who opt out for revealing for various of personal reasons. ;)

~RR

Yeah, like my avatar. ;)

Or how about like the international symbols for male and female that are used on restroom doors. :D

~RR
Right. They can post an icon, or just leave it blank. No problem.

Yeah, most people on this forum thought I was a girl (as well as many other forums) because of the name "rabbit"... for awhile I put "m/20/ma" in my sig, but I just gave up on that, if people wanna know they can ask. On my forum there is a little male/female symbol under the number of posts on the left mini-profile.

I think it's a good idea to know who is this person are. Boy or Girl. As for my avatar since I love cats so it's hard to tell if I'm male or female. So, I'll say it, I'm a 100% female :D

Would it be possible to have people's gender indicated by their posts? It's really akward sometimes not knowing wether to refer to someone as a 'he' or a 'she.'

Thanks! :ty:

That may be good but how can we know if someone is honest about his/her gender ?

*nodding* I think that will do.. can be an option... I got confused several times thinking "he" was a girl.. "she" was a boy.. so it would help to know if its a male or female.

How about blue icons for men and pink icons for women ? :D

~RR
eww no lipstick icon pls!!! I aint femme!!! I am a softbutch. ;)

Back