Gender.

Hwy99

Reaction score
In this thread, I want to talk about the discrimination against the genders, for example, women's right, men's right, mother's right, father's right, etc.

I actually am a men's right supporter. Why? Because women already earn their right equalized with the men, but later, they expanded taking over men's right. For example:

Men's Adultery is Adultery, Women's Adultery is Not.
Most men are children abuser. (Then why are women reading about Dave Peltzer with his mom who abuse him?)
Little boys can't have pireced ears or long hair like girls do.
Men are more possible to be in a violence fighting.
More percent of men are in car accidents. (Then why I was victim in the accident by THREE different drunk women, and never have men involved?)

I know there is lot more things, I think women who support like this:

Men can do anything, Women do it better!
etc.

Are egoism. They are just not being rational. At first place, they want to do exactly same things as men do, what men work, where men hanging out, etc etc, then they NEED to stop taking over men's stuff and be EQUAL with men.

Also I am surprised that most of the men don't care about the men's right till their wife finally dicroved them. It makes me feel like "what's up with your mind, men?! Grow up please!"

Anyway..

Tell us which you support and Discuss it! ;)

Please help me to improve this thread.

I'm a supporter on each sides, I treated men and women equally when it comes to based on gender.

If a man and woman get married, and a woman committed adultly, She's wrong. If a man committed adultly, He's wrong too. (Equal)

If a non-married woman get pregnant and decide for an abortion, It's her body her decision. (Even through I'm pro-life, I'm just giving an example)

If a married woman gets pregnant and decide for an abortion, a husband should participated in the decision too, but not encouraging her or push her to have an abortion.

If a mother abuse or neglect her children, then she should get the same equal punishment as a man would.

If a father abuse or neglect his children, then he should get the same equal punishment as a woman would.

I've seen both single mothers and single fathers out in the world who are treated equally. Supposedly if there's a child abuse or neglect made toward the kids by the father, the father will lose custody of the kids, if the mother abuse or neglect the kids, then the mother will lose custody of the kids. (Domestic Violence, any form of child abuse, use of illegal substances or abuse of alcohol)

Both men and women can be a domestic violence abuser, and restraining orders can be issued, doesn't matter of the police laughs how the wife beat the husband, It does happen, domestic abuse is not something anyone should laugh about. ;)

That's all I can think of so far. Lol ;)

I agree that women and men rights should be treat equal. I noticed that women rights are more than men rights which is not right but depend on their character (adultery, volience, etc.)

I guess the law is for women rights more than men rights because of volience etc in the past where the women suffers. I know and agree that their physical character should be check first before judge them.

Here in Germany, the law is for women rights more than men rights which is unfair. I noticed that more men fight their rights as well... I hope their rights will be recogonize in German law.

I won full custody of my 3 kids... got a good woman lawyer to help me. courts used to grant mothers custody even if they are Jezebel but not its becoming scarce.

I agree that men and women should treated equally. Like Puy describing, it has been happening. Even appalling news reporter in Oklahoma, that coach was arrested for sexual act. This is where nauseating comment..... " Get this, its a woman, not a man." Am I surprise? No. There were many hubbies was abused and even child(ren) were abused by wife/mother. Many hubbies suffered bec, alot of women are expert how to be dramatize and manipulative. As for me, men and women has equal rights based on who is the innocent one, not by saying, women has the rights. Like one above mentioned, Jezebel. LOL, there are some are like that. But someway not as bad as Jezebel, tho. LOl

PuyoPiyo - very, very good topic. last night my good friend and i discussed about it via aim. i'll tackle this topic as soon as i have some free time to post my views.

i'm so glad that you brought it up, puyo.

I agree.

I think the discrimination and equality issue is getting out of hand.

This applies to everything.

nod.gif
Agreed with Cheri and the others...

I'm a supporter on each sides, I treated men and women equally when it comes to based on gender.

If a man and woman get married, and a woman committed adultly, She's wrong. If a man committed adultly, He's wrong too. (Equal)

If a non-married woman get pregnant and decide for an abortion, It's her body her decision. (Even through I'm pro-life, I'm just giving an example)

If a married woman gets pregnant and decide for an abortion, a husband should participated in the decision too, but not encouraging her or push her to have an abortion.

If a mother abuse or neglect her children, then she should get the same equal punishment as a man would.

If a father abuse or neglect his children, then he should get the same equal punishment as a woman would.

I've seen both single mothers and single fathers out in the world who are treated equally. Supposedly if there's a child abuse or neglect made toward the kids by the father, the father will lose custody of the kids, if the mother abuse or neglect the kids, then the mother will lose custody of the kids. (Domestic Violence, any form of child abuse, use of illegal substances or abuse of alcohol)

Both men and women can be a domestic violence abuser, and restraining orders can be issued, doesn't matter of the police laughs how the wife beat the husband, It does happen, domestic abuse is not something anyone should laugh about. ;)

That's all I can think of so far. Lol ;)

I am definitely with you! But today, the men's right are dying.

I agree that women and men rights should be treat equal. I noticed that women rights are more than men rights which is not right but depend on their character (adultery, volience, etc.)

I guess the law is for women rights more than men rights because of volience etc in the past where the women suffers. I know and agree that their physical character should be check first before judge them.

Here in Germany, the law is for women rights more than men rights which is unfair. I noticed that more men fight their rights as well... I hope their rights will be recogonize in German law.

Well, men are violence than women are not ALWAYS true. There is 63% of victim children was abused by mothers than fathers.

Here's my proof, Dave Peltzer, a victim by his own mother.

Take a look at a Japanese movie, "Nobody Knows". This movie is based on a truth story about 4 kids was left out in a apartment by mother because the mother want to stay with her lover, but the exactly true is she have 4 kids and one baby, she locked the baby in the closet and the baby died. Later one younger girl got killed by her older brother's friends over the Ramen Top Noodles. That girl won't get killed if her mother watch over her.

There is alot of things horrible women can do.

Also the car insurance believe that men are more possible to have accident, but recently the studies found that women are more possible to have accident than men too.

For example, I got 6 scars from only 25 mph riding motorcycle by a drunk woman at my ONLY 4 years old. I was riding with my babysitter's brother. Other time, I was in accident in the school bus by a woman driving a huge truck at my 7th age. Then later when I became teenager, I own a cute lime Honda Civic Hatchback, a drunk woman was driving fast and didn't notice I was there on the red light, she crashed on my car's rear so badly, and forced my mom to go to hospital because her neck was broke. I never have accident that are men's fault, only women.

Men's Rights are in danger, and women's right are expanding against men's right.

It's just not right. Everyone is equal period. For the present, I support men's right ratherly than women's.

PuyoPiyo - very, very good topic. last night my good friend and i discussed about it via aim. i'll tackle this topic as soon as i have some free time to post my views.

i'm so glad that you brought it up, puyo.

No problemo :) Take your time ^-^

I was looking for source about the 63 percent of victim children was abused by mother (from my last post), but I seem can't find it, but I found other good one.

Mothers Are Responsible for "ONLY" 55% of Child Killings!

Children are 3 times more likely to be fatally abused in Mother-only Households than in Father-only Households, and 73 times more likely in households where the mother cohabits.

Compared to biological fathers, children are 59 times more likely to be fatally abused by women.

Excluded is SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) which, if labled as murder, would increase the fatal child abuse rate by mothers by 4-10 fold.

Children raised in Single-mother Households are 8 times more likely to become murderers than children raised in families.

Even thought the statistical evidence show that damages from CSA (child sexual abuse) are statistically zero, 3.1 million reports of child abuse are filed against men each year, more than 90% of which are false.

So mother is often bad without a father. Father is very important part of family.

So mother is often bad without a father. Father is very important part of family.

Excuse me, That's not even true, I've been a single mom for over 12 years, and never abuse my kids. They have a deadbeat dad who doesn't have a time of a day to spend times with his kids. So, don't talk to me about "Father role" here.

LOL Good thread here. Do you have a feminine side, P ? Just curious :)

LOL Good thread here. Do you have a feminine side, P ? Just curious :)

Yup of course I do :)

I believe women can do anything she want as the men do. She can go out working on the construction as men do, she can go out get drunk as men do, she can go out play baseball as men do, anything!

But! When women taking men's rights away is not acceptable to me.

Cheri said:
Excuse me, That's not even true, I've been a single mom for over 12 years, and never abuse my kids. They have a deadbeat dad who doesn't have a time of a day to spend times with his kids. So, don't talk to me about "Father role" here.

Um excuse me, I have been raising with BOTH my father and my mother together.

without father, I will never know how to deal with my horny feelings,
without father, I would never have a car or have complete no idea how to fix a car,
without father, I would have dropped the school already,
without father, my mother will be very poor and I will have few foods to eat,
without father, my mother will be more bitchy 'n' selfish,
without father, I would never know what it is like to be a father.

I love my father as always. No matter what. There's LOT of things I am going to be very thankful to my father. Don't get wrong idea, there's LOT of things I gotta be thankful to my mother too.

without mother, I will not know how to love,
without mother, I will not know how to cook,
without mother, I will not know how to dress up,
without mother, I will not know how to take care of the pets,
without mother, I will not know how to take care of other children,
without mother, my dad will be big asshole,
without mother, I will not know what's it like to have a wife

Parents TOGETHER is important for children. I can't believe that you just said that father can't do anything to children which are big lie.

PuyoPiyo said:
Parents TOGETHER is important for children. I can't believe that you just said that father can't do anything to children which are big lie.

Eh?? :confused: You don't even understand what I said, I have two kids who have a dead beat dad who doesn't pay no child support, who doesn't even see his kids.

There are many single parents out in the world are very good parents. There are also deadbeats mom and dads out there, so how can a father always be the best role for the children's life? Can a mother be one? Can a father be one? Why does it have to be just the father?

Yes, It'll be nice to have two parents a mother and father to raise a child, but it doesn't always happen this way. ;)

Eh?? :confused: You don't even understand what I said, I have two kids who have a dead beat dad who doesn't pay no child support, who doesn't even see his kids.

There are many single parents out in the world are very good parents. There are also deadbeats mom and dads out there, so how can a father always be the best role for the children's life? Can a mother be one? Can a father be one? Why does it have to be just the father?

Yes, It'll be nice to have two parents a mother and father to raise a child, but it doesn't always happen this way. ;)

Oh! I am very sorry about misreading your quote. I thought you say that dads are deadbeat, but my bad sorry. I understand, some father could be more violence with the children.

I always know a single mother can be a good mom. My anut is a single mother whole of her three children's life. She's a victim of rape by her ex husband, and my dad went to his house and beating him up so much as my dad could, he kept smashing his face on the car. And now he's (ex husband) are in jail. I believe the fathers are very good protective for families, especially for other asshole and drunkard men.

I know it don't happen as always in the world. Many of people dicrove in today, and the children simply have to live with it.

Back