Geeeesh...

MyBlueEyes05

Reaction score
Today I went to my dentist to get get mercury fillings removed,got two new crowns and root canal... :hyper: ohhh Man, do I ever hurt! Very back teeth,top right, top left. :Ohno: I'm amazed that the dentist and his nurse are capable of fitting both their hands, :-o drill andinstruments into my face. My lips are all torn as they pulled my cheeks so far away from my face that through the laughing gas I imagained I looked like Jim Carrey in The Mask. :evil: My face snapped back to normal, welll nearly normal soon ...LOL ... need to relax, later Have a good day everyone !

Attachments

• goofs_sm.gif
    goofs_sm.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 137
wow.. it sounds painful. Well.. take it easy and rest. And have painkiller meds if pain gets bad! :angel:

thank you ev1

i couldn't open my mouth for like a day or two and i could only eat like soft stuff. the only thing i could really eat was mashed potatoe and soup.:ugh: My cheek's swollen up like a chipmunk. LOL but My lips is bruised and up with little black eyes.. :ugh: Have a Nice day all

Attachments

• pug.gif
    pug.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 106
Sheesh!! Sounds like fun :D I got 4 teeth pulled years ago before I got braces. I remmy swollen gums for few days and used lots of ice cubes with towel wrapped around on my face to kill pain. I ate eggs, ice cream and soup too. The best thing was to miss school for a few days. :hyper:

Hi Ev1,

Today I feel 100% better with only a mild sore jaw :D and inside cheeks back near the molars is still a bit bumpy ... ;) :ily:
Have a wonderful day and take care All!!!

Attachments

• three monkeys.jpg
    three monkeys.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 5
i hate root canal. its expensive. i was told that i did not want silver. i said was white.

Glad to hear you are getting better now.. i know its painful to have that done.. ugh.. i hate it, too.. :(

U too have a great day! :)

Yep believe me I know I've had a crown put in..Painful, But wasn't so bad after the got the pulp nerve. But when they hit that I about jumped out of the chair sheesh!!!

MyBlueEyes05 said:
Today I went to my dentist to get get mercury fillings removed,got two new crowns and root canal... :hyper: ohhh Man, do I ever hurt! Very back teeth,top right, top left. :Ohno: I'm amazed that the dentist and his nurse are capable of fitting both their hands, :-o drill andinstruments into my face. My lips are all torn as they pulled my cheeks so far away from my face that through the laughing gas I imagained I looked like Jim Carrey in The Mask. :evil: My face snapped back to normal, welll nearly normal soon ...LOL ... need to relax, later Have a good day everyone !

Pomeranian said:
*cover my mouth* and run for my life. I hate dentist.

Dentist can be good for children because they want get toys after clean up their teeth.

Good to know that you're doing much better now and the smiles have returned! :D

jlfwildkat said:
..But when they hit that I about jumped out of the chair sheesh!!!

Ohhh...in other words, they had you buckled and strapped to the chair?! :lol: And yea, the 'point' of impact is enough to jolt anyone--causing some to act in this manner>>> :hyper: ...afterwards and even before sitting down in the chair.

That was a pretty good guess because thats what they exactly had to do was strap me down in the chair...hmmmm I take it you've done and experienced that RoadRunner??...LoL

Roadrunner said:
Good to know that you're doing much better now and the smiles have returned! :D

Ohhh...in other words, they had you buckled and strapped to the chair?! :lol: And yea, the 'point' of impact is enough to jolt anyone--causing some to act in this manner>>> :hyper: ...afterwards and even before sitting down in the chair.

I know the feeling. I had my 3 teeth pull out (two last month and one this month) but I told them I rather to sleep while they pulled it out. So they did and the next day the pain were gone but swollen were there. I had to put the ice pack on it every twenty minutes. Now no more pain. Thanks goodness for that. ;)

So, no spilling from your month after the dentist (novacaine)? :drool: ;)

I had been there with wisdom teeth removals...not enjoy these pains. Sometimes, I fell alseep while they drilled my tooth. :zzz:

well I had been thru worse than u guys.. cuz I kept going back to dentist when I was growing up to yank baby tooth out cuz almost all of it will not come out on itself so go figures.. and 2nd of all I'm not looking forward to have root canal cleaning I had been postponing that for some time now but sooner or later will have to face the "music" and get that over with.. blah

Back