G'Day from Australia

gunner

Reaction score
I'm sure you have had people like me here before and I hope my presence isn't unwelcome.

I qualified in Audiology in 2010 and I'm here to gain extra understanding on deaf culture and to get a different perspective on (lack of) hearing.

I will occasionally post where I think I can be helpful and try to stay out of any arguments.

Professional I mainly see Adult moderate->severe hearing people. No CI work and I probably only have 10 or so truly profoundly deaf clients.

I'm sure you have had people like me here before and I hope my presence isn't unwelcome.

I qualified in Audiology in 2010 and I'm here to gain extra understanding on deaf culture and to get a different perspective on (lack of) hearing.

I will occasionally post where I think I can be helpful and try to stay out of any arguments.

Professional I mainly see Adult moderate->severe hearing people. No CI work and I probably only have 10 or so truly profoundly deaf clients.
Welcome to AllDeaf..
Trying to stay out of arguments.. Hmm.... As long as you promise to jump in any time something is totally wrong.... We can all learn from each other..

No CI clients? Why is that?
How many people do you see? How many children?

Looking forward to get some input from your side of the fence.. :P

Back