GBOX MX2 with XBMC.... Closed Caption??

mac86dude

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have Apple TV 3rd generation but damn Im tried of paying per movie and tv show so I am thinking to buy Apple Tv 2nd generation but damn everyone on eBay are being greedy want $200-$250 for virgin ATV 2 and $300 and up for jailbreaked/ xbmc installed ATV 2. So I decided to hold on and do research to see whats the best device out there and found out G-Box MX2 is the apple tv killer. The gbox device is everything what I want... but not sure about closed caption.... Anyone have it? Please let me know. Thanks!

Alex

Hi there,

I have Apple TV 3rd generation but damn Im tried of paying per movie and tv show so I am thinking to buy Apple Tv 2nd generation but damn everyone on eBay are being greedy want $200-$250 for virgin ATV 2 and $300 and up for jailbreaked/ xbmc installed ATV 2. So I decided to hold on and do research to see whats the best device out there and found out G-Box MX2 is the apple tv killer. The gbox device is everything what I want... but not sure about closed caption.... Anyone have it? Please let me know. Thanks!

Alex

We use netflix and hulu plus for apple tv and no problem with CC so far. They are a lot cheaper than Paying per movie.

Hi there,

Alex

You should get ATV 2 for XMBC. G-Box MX2 doesn't support CC but XMBC has subtitle (.srt) . I can use Icefilms to watch any hollywood movies w/ subtitles. You try to select add-on Icefilms download for all movie and TV programs. See links.

Add-on:XBMC Subtitles - XBMC

We use netflix and hulu plus for apple tv and no problem with CC so far. They are a lot cheaper than Paying per movie.

I have them but they don't have like hardcore pawn, south beach tow, and etc.

You should get ATV 2 for XMBC. G-Box MX2 doesn't support CC but XMBC has subtitle (.srt) . I can use Icefilms to watch any hollywood movies w/ subtitles. You try to select add-on Icefilms download for all movie and TV programs. See links.

Add-on:XBMC Subtitles - XBMC

No matter what device but have XBMC which all are the same meaning some have CC and some not. I just got it. I like it so far!

I have them but they don't have like hardcore pawn, south beach tow, and etc.

No matter what device but have XBMC which all are the same meaning some have CC and some not. I just got it. I like it so far!

I always download hollywood movie torrents via Vuze and added some SDH on .srt. I mostly watched them via VLC. Download torrents are better and clearer than upload Icefilms movies.

I always download hollywood movie torrents via Vuze and added some SDH on .srt. I mostly watched them via VLC. Download torrents are better and clearer than upload Icefilms movies.

I wish I have the knowledge to do it. I am afraid to do it because I could mess it up.

Back